Terry Googer gets offer

We invading Georgia.

Deal with it.

More Tampa and More Georgia it seems. Maybe coaches just don't want to play games.

Georgia has better football players..... yeah i said it.

You're trying too hard, Nole.

Fear the Canes, It's All about the Spear.... lol!

BTW..... Georgia football players have been better then Florida football players for awhile now.

make a list of the top 20 we can compare

Advertisement
quantity is florid......this in interesting about quality. He could be right... make the list zone.

Florida quality & quantity
Most recent NFL players per capita (top 10):

1. District of Columbia (9)
1 NFL playerper 66,858 people

2. Louisiana (61)
1 NFL playerper 74,318 people

3. Mississippi (33)
1 NFL playerper 89,918 people

4. Alabama (49)
1 NFL player per 97,546 people

5. Florida (189)
1 NFL player per 99,478 people

6. South Carolina (45)
1 NFL player per 102,786 people

7. Georgia (92)
1 NFL playerper 105,301 people

8. Hawaii (12)
1 NFL playerper 113,358 people

9. Texas (200)

Last edited:
Advertisement
O
Georgia has better football players..... yeah i said it.

You're trying too hard, Nole.

BTW..... Georgia football players have been better then Florida football players for awhile now.

What do you base this on?

Facts like for the last 4-5 years GA has had better elite talent then Fla. Guys like Cam Newton and Eric Berry for example. Also all the talent that came out of Ga last year laffs at Florida. This year florida is on top again but you all have fell off up until this point.

Since this is about who has the most elite players in recruiting I went to Scout and counted the players from Florida and Georgia in their top 300 which seems to be 4 star and up.

2014 Florida 31 Georgia 21
2013 Florida 33 Georgia 18
2012 Florida 32 Georgia 18
2011 Florida 39 Georgia 20
2010 Florida 34 Georgia 20
2009 Florida 37 Georgia 18
2008 Florida 34 Georgia 19

If you want to define "elite" as 5 Star recruits, from 2008 to 2014 Florida has/had 46 5 Star recruits Georgia 12.

Anyway you slice it picking 2-3 top players from the state of Georgia doesn't mean that the state constantly churns out more elite prospects than Florida
Wishing it so or stating it doesn't make it fact.
I'll let the evidence speak for itself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
O

What do you base this on?

Facts like for the last 4-5 years GA has had better elite talent then Fla. Guys like Cam Newton and Eric Berry for example. Also all the talent that came out of Ga last year laffs at Florida. This year florida is on top again but you all have fell off up until this point.

lol u named 2 guys in cam newton and eric muhfukkin berry...lol...eric berry isnt even a good player.....

ga is a state id like to see us go in every year...but puhlease dont compare our state with ga as far as elite talent.

I really could've kept going and Eric Berry not being a good player is a joke..... i have said this before as far as d-1 talent goes Florida has more quantity but lately GA has put out better quality. The ELITE guys from GA have been better football players then Florida.

Why is it everytime a Florida school (Central) go to GA (Grayson) they get their asses kicked???..... b/c these Ga boys are grown men while the divas in Florida are worried about looking good for the interviews after the game.

That might be true, we might have quite a few divas in Florida...more attention to their grills and speak unintelligible English when they be interviewed. Eyes on a rap career if the NFL not an option.

Possible tight end

I haven't seen any photos of him from behind, but increasing his intake of locally ground wheat should help.

88.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back