Terrell Chatman

I'm mad he isn't going to get the opportunity to destroy some of these CB's at All-Star Practices.

He'd probably be a 5 star guy after he finished wiping the floor with the best DB's in the country.

not me. let him keep flying under the radar.

a week at an all star game wont make one bit of difference in how he performs in the orange and green. and thats all that really matters

Advertisement
I'm mad he isn't going to get the opportunity to destroy some of these CB's at All-Star Practices.

He'd probably be a 5 star guy after he finished wiping the floor with the best DB's in the country.

a week at an all star game wont make one bit of difference in how he performs in the orange and green. and thats all that really matters

Don't tell me not to be vain.

I want to be vain right now.

dude is a complete stud.

Has the top in state school offered him if not why????

It seems like miami offers kids in other states that their elite programs pass up
If George, bama, lsu don't want to offer why is miami

Are we just conceding the fact that we can't close on elite kids

Totally not the case, a lot of people did not know about T Chat cause he was injured last year and his coaches also went to the seniors more. He was barely targeted last year but when he was he made the best of it. I tried to put him on Miami's radar for the longest even posting about him when no one knew his name in other threads awhile back and when UM threw the offer I knew he was a cane. LSU had other targets that was higher on their board. They slow played this kid and it turned into a similar situation what Miami does to some players like the fentons, hoggin, redwine, Mckenzie, and Skai Moore. That is why I always wondered why we do not invade Louisiana a lot more, they can not sign everyone from the state and some just do not want to go there.

Advertisement
Maybe the young man wants to play with a **** good QB when he arrives at The U!

If only he could go up and get the ball........ j/k

Seriously, why doesn't this kid have the SEC schools beating down his door to play with them?? The kid looks like a QB's best friend. Imagine the damage he and Kaaya could do in the redzone as accurate as Kaaya can be, and as good as Chatman seems to be at outplaying the DB's for the ball???

Fsu game... Dorsett and Berrios drop key touchdowns. This kid would solve that kind of problem. Swag is not an issue either

Advertisement

Don't tell me not to be vain.

I want to be vain right now.

lol, go on head and do u bruh

How solid is his commitment?

Taking visits to both arizona schools

Watch LSU as well, his mother enjoyed the visit early in the process so things could always change with an offer. This one is not over till signing day.

if LSU offers I believe he's gone

That was my same feeling when he first committed to us. I still wonder if he would or not. It's nowhere out of the question that they can come after him at any point.

Also godsman, wrong receivers in those situations. Should be throwing those to bigger guys, especially the Berrios pass.

Advertisement
Maybe the young man wants to play with a **** good QB when he arrives at The U!

If only he could go up and get the ball........ j/k

Seriously, why doesn't this kid have the SEC schools beating down his door to play with them?? The kid looks like a QB's best friend. Imagine the damage he and Kaaya could do in the redzone as accurate as Kaaya can be, and as good as Chatman seems to be at outplaying the DB's for the ball???

I didn't ask why he wants to play at UM. I was just curious why the locals aren't chasing him harder.

Advertisement
Back