Tennessee Titans select James Williams

Advertisement
Y’all act like he ain’t improved in this aspect though. Since he was healthy this year was he perfect ? No but he improved with his tackling
He needs to figure it out if he wants to stick in the league. There’s a reason he fell to the 7th round.

James was so emotional. Happy he is getting a chance.

Fuuuuuck that is the same emotion that he played with. His HS ranking did him a disservice to rank him a 5* safety.

This 7th round pick humbled him and as a linebacker. Something he pushed back against his entire career. I hope and pray he adapts and overcomes.

Go be great JW!!!

Learn to tackle on special teams. Be versatile. Maybe get kept as one of those final spots on the 53 but likely a PS guy. Good luck

Advertisement
Dude legit grew up with his dad in prison, was a 5 star and committed and stayed loyal to Miami and dudes who break a weight scale are on here putting the dude down on the day he was drafted.

**** is crazy.
I love that you assume a lot of us are fat ***** who don’t do **** with their lives when you don’t know a ******* thing about any of us. Go **** yourself and keep riding those nutties of players who are lazy, entitled, and think they are hot **** because they were good coming out of high school.

Advertisement
And he’s one of the most undisciplined players I’ve ever seen
1000001021.gif

Undisciplined or just unlucky?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy for James.

I don’t understand the hate he’s getting in this thread. He didn’t live up to all the hype, but he was loyal. Made some plays missed some plays never hated on the U.

Played hard and gave the team more than any of the ppl hating on him in this thread.
Here’s why people hate.

-he was resistant to position change here early and threaten to transfer
-purposely avoided the nutritionist and heavy weights bc he wanted to stay slim to be a DB
-very undisciplined

Kirby would have had him at LB day one and if he was resistant to change he would have been booted. Same can be said for LT. we need less of those guys.

Advertisement
Back