Rumor Tell me DVD is being retained in the recruiting department without telling me DVD is being retained in the recruiting department...

He was never the same....Lol..(it was on a shallow cross)....but to be honest, Nate Webster was good for one of those at least every week....
My first FSU vs Miami game was 06 in the OB..9 noodle armed a shallow cross that was picked off on that last drive as well..Willie Williams is now yo to blame lol

Advertisement
Willie Williams DESTROYING Leggett at Greentree (I'm talking broke nose via Shattered Facemask) still is traumatic....Lol....Top 5 Hits ever at Greentree, Huh? @Brooklyndee .....and there's been Hundreds....
I'll always remember that one. Lance went from everyone calling him spider man to ohhh no Willie killed Peter Parker. Kid was never the same after that.

Advertisement
Ryan was 10x the player Leggett was...
And yet Ryan was still a disappointment as a Cane. Helluva talent though.

Not the best QB situation, after Berlin left. And was Moore injured? Almost half of his production was his sophomore year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll always remember that one. Lance went from everyone calling him spider man to ohhh no Willie killed Peter Parker. Kid was never the same after that.
Makes sense now regarding that one play where LL literally ducked from the football. It was like when you're standing on the sidelines and someone screams "look out!" because of an errant throw. Never seen anything like it before during an actual game.

The biggest name to attend either event was Lakeland Lake Gibson five-star cornerback Cormani McClain. The nation’s top-ranked player at the position spoke highly of the Hurricanes, going as far to say that at this stage of his recruitment they were probably in his top two. Demarcus Van Dyke is spearheading that recruitment and McClain had great things to say about their relationship. Travaris Robinson, David Cooney, and Terry Jefferson are also involved.
Just keep him and trob.

Advertisement
Ex Cane RB Derron Thomas said that Ryan Moore was the most talented and gifted Cane from his playing days. Said he did jaw dropping things on Greentree and on the basketball courts.

He also said that RB Bobby Washington was probably the most talented RB of the 4 we took from his recruiting cycle: Derron Thomas, Andrew Johnson, Bobby Washington and Charlie Jones. I want both of his sons (despite the possible drama), they have that look.

I picked number 9 on my pee wee squad because of Steve McNair..and lance leggett. 9 was the my first experience of the star system killing my high expectations of a player..I’m sorry y’all
Leggett and Youngblood as well as Antone Smith did it for me in terms of expectation of a play with the 'scout / rivals' star system

Advertisement
I know Raymond is elite and I will probably get negged but I want to see what he does outside of the L$U building.
This has always been something I’ve wondered…. LA kids are fiercely loyal to that program in Baton Rouge… he’s got a very good resume behind him just curious to see once he loses that baseline loyalty how he recruits

DVD name dropped a lot in the article. His son was there but **** hard to believe he wont be on this staff when his is the primary recruiter on a lot of these prospects.

Makes sense now regarding that one play where LL literally ducked from the football. It was like when you're standing on the sidelines and someone screams "look out!" because of an errant throw. Never seen anything like it before during an actual game.

Since either LoL

Advertisement
Back