2024 TE Camden Jones

Advertisement
Who the **** would have thought the so called elite recruiter would be bringing in a class with nearly half of the class being ranked outside the top 1,000.
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

This is factually correct as I don't have kids.

Point remains - that degree is worth too much.
I'm crying lol

I feel u though..he flipped to Stanford originally if his offer is committàble he likely flips easily to us.

that Columbus diploma is more important than a Stanford degree

Guess I’m not allowed to get upset he’s another guy
outside the top 1000. Gonna go watch tape now though before I prematurely complain, but…really? Another guy outside the top 1000?

We’ve got plenty of time to grab a handful more blue chips, but we do have 26 commits already, just offered CJ Bailey…unless we’re expecting some kids to be dropped to make room (I do) or flip, we’re getting close to that 30ish threshold.

This class might end up defining Mario’s tenure in either a fantastic way with great evaluations, or backfiring because of the multiple mid/low 3-stars that end up being minimal impact guys.

It’s all we gonna get from TE’s especially if they’ve watched this offense all year which has forgotten that the TE even is a part of the offense…

Advertisement
I'm crying lol

I feel u though..he flipped to Stanford originally if his offer is committàble he likely flips easily to us.

that Columbus diploma is more important than a Stanford degree

You're not serious with that last sentemce are you?

Advertisement
Back