Tatum Bethune

ca954

Recruit
Tatum Bethune from UCF has entered the portal. Went to Central. 6’1” 225. 60 solo and 108 total tackles this year. Let’s bring him home. I believe he has 2 yrs of eligibility left as well.

Advertisement
Tatum Bethune from UCF has entered the portal. Went to Central. 6’1” 225. 60 solo and 108 total tackles this year. Let’s bring him home. I believe he has 2 yrs of eligibility left as well.
Hate UCF

Is he fast and good?

Advertisement
Can't find any UCF highlights of him
Watched him live this year plenty of times. Don’t know his speed times but he always fills the gaps and holes what seems like correctly and is always around the ball. Hate to see him leave UCF (alma mater) but would love to see him at miami (hometown). Prob headed to FSU since Radio was the DC and recruited him to UCF

Advertisement
Advertisement
They had Freeman, which opened the pipeline to FSU.

That was the one he missed but they really didn’t have anyone. I mean Cato & Shuler were great college players but they were always viewed as g5 talent. I also think their coach at the time was beefing with RS and it was deeper than recruiting Central kids. Didn’t Telly Lockette want an off field role? RS had took Ice & I believe Corey Bell and some local coaches were upset about that.

Advertisement
Nah I think freeman was at edison at the time. And freeman didn't start until his senior year.

Freeman was at Central but you’re right he didn’t start until his senior year. He was backing up Gainer. But the Freeman creating the FSU pipeline is exaggerated. What created that pipeline was FSU winning a national title and Freeman was on the team. Once Central got the national recruits they were just going to the top school at the time. Once Golden came he was taking some recruits from there that should not have been here in order to get in good graces with the coach.

Regardless Freeman recruited players hard up there from Miami. He would host recruits iirc.

I mean that’s normal. If there’s a 5 star recruit visiting, make sure the host is a starter from their area. I’m sure that’s why they had him host Cook, Phillips, and other high profile recruits. Those kids were going to go to the school who was ranked the highest.

He graduated in 2011 which made his senior year the 2010 season. Shannon’s last. Golden made a run at him but it was too late.

Yep. I remember Barrow trying last minute to get him to hold off on signing but Blandy screwed the pooch too bad. Freeman went off in the state championship game and finally got some attention from UM

Advertisement
Back