2025 Tarvos “TJ” Alford II LB from Ft. Pierce... commits to OSU 3/30

Advertisement
Interview w/Rasta & Dave on Sebastian Lane

• Wore O$U hoodie to a UM interview (I remember when Samson wore an MSU T to a Sebastian Lane interview and we wrote him off)
  • DNic is his favorite coach out of all coaches/schools recruiting him
  • Committing in the March/April timeframe
  • Extremely close friends w/Melendez

Advertisement
Survey Says.gif

Advertisement
TA visited the Gator yesterday and had this to say:

"I feel like he's a real guy," he said following the trip [Ron Roberts]. "He's all about business. I feel like I really look for that in a coach."

"It was very important to get around the new coach. They changed up the coaching staff a little bit, not too much. Just getting around the new coaches overall, get a feel for them."

"Really just meeting with Coach Roberts and Coach [Austin] Armstrong. Looking at their scheme and how they would use me in it.[Their main pitch was] that I am not a want, I am a need. Come help build the program. That is really all."

"Really just my familiarity with the school. I've been here so many times. I feel comfortable here. It feels like family. This is one of my top schools."

~ Didn't get the impression he has the Gator atop his list after reading this.

Edited because he also had this to say:

"It was great," Alford said. "Really me spending time with Coach Roberts and Coach Armstrong. Really just the way I see coach Roberts forming the linebackers. He seems like he's about his business and take the linebackers another step forward. I'll be back for a spring practice."

~ Still don't think he has the Gator on top of his list of schools.

Last edited:

"I feel like he's a real guy," he said following the trip [Ron Roberts]. "He's all about business. I feel like I really look for that in a coach."

"It was very important to get around the new coach. They changed up the coaching staff a little bit, not too much. Just getting around the new coaches overall, get a feel for them."

"Really just meeting with Coach Roberts and Coach [Austin] Armstrong. Looking at their scheme and how they would use me in it.[Their main pitch was] that I am not a want, I am a need. Come help build the program. That is really all."

"Really just my familiarity with the school. I've been here so many times. I feel comfortable here. It feels like family. This is one of my top schools."

"It was great," Alford said. "Really me spending time with Coach Roberts and Coach Armstrong. Really just the way I see coach Roberts forming the linebackers. He seems like he's about his business and take the linebackers another step forward. I'll be back for a spring practice."

~ Still don't think he has the Gator on top of his list of schools.
HC slingblade Billy not even mentioned doesn't bode well for them. Another Canes vs Bucknuts battle until December.

Advertisement
zero inside info but seen enough recruiting to infer it’s currently Miami and Taint leading. Go get em Nicholson.

~ Still don't think he has the Gator on top of his list of schools. Gators about to have new coaches after this year . Ohio state spent all that money if they lose to to Michigan again day is on the hot seat too

Advertisement
OV march 6th.

Committing March 30th.

I think it’s an UOV, no?

Visiting OSU on 3/23, last visit before he commits publicly. They are confident and I would be too if I were them with how they have been recruiting + getting last visit. If he does pull trigger for them, I fully expect us to stay on him and him to be on campus again before he puts pen to paper.

I think it’s an UOV, no?

Visiting OSU on 3/23, last visit before he commits publicly. They are confident and I would be too if I were them with how they have been recruiting + getting last visit. If he does pull trigger for them, I fully expect us to stay on him and him to be on campus again before he puts pen to paper.
@DMoney didn't mention him in the latest Bank about the top LBs on our board. Unsure if he was left off intentionally because we weren't in good shape or if it was an oversight.

Advertisement
Back