2025 Tarvos “TJ” Alford II LB from Ft. Pierce... commits to OSU 3/30

Advertisement
Advertisement

7/10 confidence

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
From the top down, they’re trying to build the best staff, the best players, the whole team overall. They’re trying to bring The U back. That’s what really draws me to them. With the linebacker room, they’re doing a great job at that. Coach D-Nic is a great coach. He’s great at developing guys, getting ready for the next level. I feel like they’re looking for the most athletic linebackers that can come down and lay a hit and that’s exactly who they am,” Alford said.

Nicholson and Alford’s relationship is strong and consistent at this stage of the process and that has the Hurricanes firmly in the thick of things at this stage of the process.

“We got a great relationship. He calls me whenever. I can call him whenever. We just talk it up. It’s not always about ball. He talks to me about being a black man in society. I feel like we got a real close-knit relationship,” Alford said.

With programs like Ohio State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, and Florida State in contention, Alford feels like he could make a decision sooner rather than later. Miami is the only visit lined up.

“I’m definitely closer [to a decision] to be honest with you,” Alford said.
Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Alford and Melendez duo could/should be the class. If miss on those

I would also recruit these guys:

COACH JOE NEEDS TO RUN POINT ON THESE 2

Ty Jackson highlight type is crazy. lol When that kid puts on weight he will be a problem he is the new age backer.

Alford and Melendez duo could/should be the class. If miss on those

I would also recruit these guys:

COACH JOE NEEDS TO RUN POINT ON THESE 2

Ty Jackson highlight type is crazy. lol When that kid puts on weight he will be a problem he is the new age backer.

Jackson is #2 or #3 on my LB board. But wouldn't be unhappy w/any of these names coming to Junior Day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back