Rumor Tae Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Again, don’t trash these kids on the way out. They came here as Canes under a different staff and it didn’t work out. Don’t be that guy putting that vitriol out there. Wish em well and/or move on and look forward to the players we’ll get who better fit what we’re ultimately going to do.

1669485989679.jpeg

This is when I started trashing him.

wildly underperformed considering he was the #2 safety in the country coming out and has had a chance under 3 different DC's yet still same result

best of luck at his next stop but can't say it's surprising
He couldn’t breakaway from being enabled, even highly ranked as he was , taking that LONELY road leap to Restrepo attitude and training is oh so hard .
That’s X trains with very few, vomiting at 6:00 in the morning from muscle body shock isn’t for everyone.
Either is on draft day your heat the NFL commissioner calling your name out of thousands.

The road less traveled is tough and lonely and so is the podium of champions.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Too bad for him. Needs to get in the film room more because he has the physical talent.

At this point we've lost (since start of this season):

-Clarke
-Franklin
-Harrell
-E. Roberts
-K. Washington
-A. Williams
-Frierson
-Haye

Wild guess for 4-5 more.

The roster two years from now will be totally unrecognizable from the start of this season.

View attachment 216492
This is when I started trashing him.
I don’t care. That’s been addressed on here.

People trashing him on the way out are doing what they do to every kid who leaves. They’re a bunch of miserable mongoloids who represent the board and fanbase terribly. There’s a reason David Lake created a warning thread on 247 not to do this. I agree. I will deal the people who insist on acting out

Advertisement
Again, don’t trash these kids on the way out. They came here as Canes under a different staff and it didn’t work out. Don’t be that guy putting that vitriol out there. Wish em well and/or move on and look forward to the players we’ll get who better fit what we’re ultimately going to do.

Dude, he's a woman beater. He can get lost and will have to take any and all vitriol he receives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If there’s no glimpse of talent by now there ain’t any. Let’s keep this rebuild going

Check what?

I made sure to put “rumor” and a question mark on the end.

I honestly hope it isn’t true.. I like the kid and think he can turn it around here.

Not really directed toward you, i just think mods should monitor some of these threads and if you see a thread start getting a little trashy toward kids who haven’t even officially announced anything then perhaps lock it until that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back