Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Tesla profits will depend on production of vehicles, government credits for EV buying, solar credits, more mass production models (4 currently). If they add the model 2, cyber, and semi all in 1-3 years, profits should be fine. Fsd will be much longer than 1-3 years. My projection would be 10-15 years for the real “replace human” implementation.

EVs and Solar have some massive head windows on the mining/minerals front. Until we can have sodium ion or graphene solutions that are much easier to mine/produce, we are looking at a tough path forward for the retirement of ICE.
I agree on the 10-15 year time horizon.

As an investor, I'm looking at a much shorter window, and progress with FSD, and actually Impimenting it in controlled situations, I think could keep the stock moving up.

Advertisement
Tesla followers: I know that FSD is the future, but how does Tesla make this profitable near term - the next 1- 3 years? My thinking is dedicated lanes, or loops within a city. The backside of the Vegas strip? Only within a designated section of an urban core? Routes between cities where its too far to drive for most people and the logistics of an airport can take as long or longer then FSD?
ford already in line to buy it.

Tesla profits will depend on production of vehicles, government credits for EV buying, solar credits, more mass production models (4 currently). If they add the model 2, cyber, and semi all in 1-3 years, profits should be fine. Fsd will be much longer than 1-3 years. My projection would be 10-15 years for the real “replace human” implementation.

EVs and Solar have some massive head windows on the mining/minerals front. Until we can have sodium ion or graphene solutions that are much easier to mine/produce, we are looking at a tough path forward for the retirement of ICE.
Def closer to 10 than 3. Everything EV does is delayed.

Advertisement
META got murderized after market. This will drop tech into MSFT earnings.
Beat 1st quarter, but lower 2nd quarter estimates.

Advertisement
look at the 1 week chart on tencent. Something going.
Look at the monthly. It’s having a great 2024.
IMG_6548.png

Advertisement
Not familiar with that one. I’m talking the conglomerate. 400B - TCEHY

Not familiar with that one. I’m talking the conglomerate. 400B - TCEHY
Whoops that’s what I was looking for! That was the only tencent that I knew of. The video game conglomerate. My bad. That TME is on a crazy run though! Lol

I don’t own any Chinese stocks but if there is any to own it’s tencent, baba, Baidu or jd.

8:30 AMUSDContinuing Jobless Claims(Apr 12) TRADE NOW1.781M-0.661.81M1.796M
8:30 AMUSDCore Personal Consumption Expenditures (QoQ)(Q1) PREL TRADE NOW3.7% 2.263.4%2%
8:30 AMUSDGoods Trade Balance(Mar) PREL TRADE NOW$-91.8B-0.11$-91.2B$-91.4B
8:30 AMUSDGross Domestic Product Annualized(Q1) PREL TRADE NOW1.6% -1.632.5%3.4%
8:30 AMUSDGross Domestic Product Price Index(Q1) PREL 3.1% --1.7%
8:30 AMUSDInitial Jobless Claims(Apr 19) TRADE NOW207K-1.53214K212K
8:30 AMUSDInitial Jobless Claims 4-week average(Apr 19)213.25K--214.5K
8:30 AMUSDPersonal Consumption Expenditures Prices (QoQ)(Q1)PREL 3.4% --1.8%
8:30 AMUSDWholesale Inventories(Mar) PREL TRADE NOW-0.4% -7.500.2%0.4%
Jobless claims down
GDP-down-cooling growth
GDP price index up
Less consumption-higher prices
The mkt. won’t like this

Advertisement
Advertisement