STA King Mack Hits the Portal.

More.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not saying take him or not as I never watched him play. What I will say is that we need speed in the secondary and King Mack has speed.

Advertisement
Ill take speed all day. Im always down for taking So FL elite athletes who left and come back. Is it Mack or Ponds or we could take both?

Ill take speed all day. Im always down for taking So FL elite athletes who left and come back. Is it Mack or Ponds or we could take both?
we need elite safeties not athletes. So Fla kids tend to play hero play. I have to find the right fits. If they think its make, im fine with it but this so fla athletes thing hasn't been working the way we need it too back there,.

Id take Ponds and another CB, because I think the CBs are better in the portal. Idk if Mack is really legit at safety or not though. If he is it makes sense to take him. If not, why add.

Advertisement
we need elite safeties not athletes. So Fla kids tend to play hero play. I have to find the right fits. If they think its make, im fine with it but this so fla athletes thing hasn't been working the way we need it too back there,.
When i seen our DBs getting roasted and cant keep up after the receiver made the catch sounds like we have an athleticism problem. When our 2 safeties go combine and basically run 4.6 and perform average work outs. Where are these elite athletes?

you are about to get your wish because were about to have a kid from WASHINGTON STATE STARTINGS AND A KID FROM mETRO aTLANATA LETS SEE HOW IT GOES

Advertisement
you are about to get your wish because were about to have a kid from WASHINGTON STATE STARTINGS AND A KID FROM mETRO aTLANATA LETS SEE HOW IT GOES
Harris is a fast kid. hes not slow. Im not saying im against so fla safeties but aside from JJ who wasnt a stud athlete, they have shown the tendency to play hero ball and get burned for it. Even Kam, great kid but for every great play he made, he was burned just as bad on one.

He was a helluva player at STA-Him and Hussey were the best safety tandem in the state-

I thought Hussey was a better DB and Mack was a better return man with his track speed.

I would take him.

IMO you need another safety in that class for roster balance since we lost Spencer.

Right the wrong. Should have taken him out of HS
Fans should understand this more. NIL, Transfer Portal change the game. You misevaluate in HS...keep those good relationships and get'em on the flipside. No big deal. Use G5, use FCS. Use low level P4. Filter those South Florida kids we miss on after getting real college experience and make a safer NIL investment.

Advertisement
Back