2024 St.JohnBosco QB Caleb Sanchez

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't see a single incompletion on that highlight, so he's a take.

In all seriousness, he's got game.

Advertisement
Here is a full game of Bosco vs Kahuka (Hawaii)

Sanchez threw 2 picks and was 24/31 in passing for 227yds he had a 70 QBR.

He played some serious competition.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Is he ranked sub 1,000? If so, he’s a take.
IMG_4654.jpeg

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Advertisement
I say we sign Caleb, Judd and CJ. Let Emory heal and go with one of the four young guys. If we rebuilding let's rebuild. No top portal QB is coming to a 6-5 team. Ppl say FSU was the portal but Verse, Travis, Wilson and Benson were jag Soph that they developed on those 5-7 teams. We shouldn't for be looking for experience every year bc we don't want to develop. Ex. LT and Hunt back up are Deen and Gore when really it should be Moten a Rs fr and Horton a 300 lb fr. Even the fact that Flagg and Cloyd played over 4 4star LB fr was dumb. If we not winning let young guys get experience look at Clemson 2nd half of the yr. That experience for Cade DL WR...will pay off next yr.

I say we sign Caleb, Judd and CJ. Let Emory heal and go with one of the four young guys. If we rebuilding let's rebuild. No top portal QB is coming to a 6-5 team. Ppl say FSU was the portal but Verse, Travis, Wilson and Benson were jag Soph that they developed on those 5-7 teams. We shouldn't for be looking for experience every year bc we don't want to develop. Ex. LT and Hunt back up are Deen and Gore when really it should be Moten a Rs fr and Horton a 300 lb fr. Even the fact that Flagg and Cloyd played over 4 4star LB fr was dumb. If we not winning let young guys get experience look at Clemson 2nd half of the yr. That experience for Cade DL WR...will pay off next yr.
With the portal you don’t have to rebuild. You reload. Michigan state did it. FSU did it. TCU did it. You reload with portal guys to fill holes and continue to build depth in recruiting. None of those QBs are ready to play next year and putting them out there too early will cost the rest of the team.

Advertisement
Back