Spring Spring PractiSe 6: Saturday March 23

Advertisement
Running the ball is never the issue. Putting 9-10 people into a condensed set and running up the middle or running the same play every single 3rd/4th and short is the issue.
Yeah you caught me before I edited. Agree

Or every team we face.

Your schtick has become so annoying that I finally have to put you on ignore.

@TheOriginalCane had you pegged a long time ago. There is literally no subject on here where you don't add a negative comment about the staff, players, team or program. What a worthless way to go through life. Go ahead and reply "K" or some other snarky comment, I won't know because you're one of less than a dozen guys on here I have determined have no redeemable value whatsoever on this board.

"Ignore"

Wouldn't mind that at all. Big, quick, soft hands, assuming he can block well. Would be a great asset for passing downs.
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement

@TheOriginalCane had you pegged a long time ago. There is literally no subject on here where you don't add a negative comment about the staff, players, team or program. What a worthless way to go through life. Go ahead and reply "K" or some other snarky comment, I won't know because you're one of less than a dozen guys on here I have determined have no redeemable value whatsoever on this board.

"Ignore"
It’s the textbook definition of self deprecation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

"Ignore"
Fpq85RLXsAIoCXj.jpeg.jpg

we won back2back2back offseason national championships.. I actually might be missing some others but we three peated for sure
getting the number 1 class in the country is winning the off season. But Ward does make up for it, i remember the days of Richt and Diaz everyone thought we won the off season cause of one player. But this one player we got aint with Jags this time he has help. Pause

And fsu and UF fans use this "miami always wins the off season" quote to feel better when we lose. They about to find out what real recruiting classes do to teams that recruit like them real soon.

Advertisement
Back