Official Spring PractiSe # 13 - Tuesday April 11

JESUS CHRIST FERMAN!

What is your malfunction guy!?
99ABFE44-3119-4E2E-A60B-46111CA3EB1A.gif

Advertisement
The thing about football is injuries will always come. So that 8-4 seems more like 6-6 to me but June is when I will make my prediction. Im still holding out false we get some different makers in the portal.
Well we won’t be the only team with injuries. And without great depth. Welcome to ACC football. Every team in our conference is a few injuries away from dropping 2 more games than expected.

Advertisement
What type of questions are these reporters asking? I legit can’t watch the full videos, most of the questions are literally AWFUL. It makes it **** near impossible to watch.
The “full videos” are 5-6 min long…jeez Tik Tok has ruined you guys. 😂 Just roll your eyes at SMD’s questions.

8 wins as a ceiling isn’t exactly spraying champagne. Add a bowl win in and it’s a nice improvement but I wouldn’t be popping bottles for that lol. It’s a step in the right direction or it could go off the rails fast with a few key injuries. There’s multiple position groups that have to stay injury free. It’s just that thin.

Well we won’t be the only team with injuries. And without great depth. Welcome to ACC football. Every team in our conference is a few injuries away from dropping 2 more games than expected.
Outside of a handful of the most talented rosters, this is the case for pretty much everyone in college football. Most teams will struggle if they lose two starting linemen. Or their starting quarterback. It's college football, it's impossible to have experienced backups at every position.

Advertisement
Outside of a handful of the most talented rosters, this is the case for pretty much everyone in college football. Most teams will struggle if they lose two starting linemen. Or their starting quarterback. It's college football, it's impossible to have experienced backups at every position.
You’d be surprised how many teams do this and keep right on trucking. Because they evaluate and develop guys for their program. You don’t have to be Bama or UGA to have solid depth at multiple positions. One OL goes down and we suddenly look like a HS team. That’s coaching and development.

If we lose one key guy we go from a good group to suspect as **** very fast and that’s not just one group , that’s the scary part. That’ll be the reason they’ll be desperate to get guys in the portal after spring. And this didn’t just start , it’s been an ongoing issue for years.

There’s depth and then there’s quality depth and we need the latter. Development is the area people sleep on.

How do the receivers look this year vs last year? I hear Restropo and Young still lead the pack. We need consistent completions.

8-4, then a bowl win and all losses are extremely competitive and CIS can pick apart the decisions, talk about how if this happened we could have been 11-2

Advertisement
You’d be surprised how many teams do this and keep right on trucking. Because they evaluate and develop guys for their program. You don’t have to be Bama or UGA to have solid depth at multiple positions. One OL goes down and we suddenly look like a HS team. That’s coaching and development.

If we lose one key guy we go from a good group to suspect as **** very fast and that’s not just one group , that’s the scary part. That’ll be the reason they’ll be desperate to get guys in the portal after spring. And this didn’t just start , it’s been an ongoing issue for years.

There’s depth and then there’s quality depth and we need the latter. Development is the area people sleep on.
Do we have a plan on how to get players out of the portal it seems like we’re always behind in the portal or not able to get the deal done to get said players we do try to get

8-4, then a bowl win and all losses are extremely competitive and CIS can pick apart the decisions, talk about how if this happened we could have been 11-2
I would take that. I think it's in the range of possible outcomes, but IMO a lower probability based on existing roster. Need several guys from the portal to increase confidence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back