Official Spring PractiSe #12: Saturday, April 8

Jacurri....dang, man...pulling from him. He's a leader, man. If he's ever the guy, I think it's a game-changer as far as a whole team rallying around a DUDE.
Hopefully he can be the guy in 2024, it's going to be an interesting off-season in 2024. Do you bring in a senior QB to be the starter and risk losing jaccuri? Do you bring in a younger QB in the portal like a Walker Howard or Nick Evers to compete with Jaccuri?

Advertisement
Hopefully he can be the guy in 2024, it's going to be an interesting off-season in 2024. Do you bring in a senior QB to be the starter and risk losing jaccuri? Do you bring in a younger QB in the portal like a Walker Howard or Nick Evers to compete with Jaccuri?
If by chance he doesn't show the staff he's capable of being the guy then yes you bring in whoever necessary to earn the spot...

Advertisement
Good to hear from Isaiah, Brashard and Jacolby. Seems like all 3 have matured physically and most importantly, mentally. Combined with X, Colby, and Dawson’s offense that WR room just might surprise us this year

Advertisement
That DL group is a travesty

Fortunately Guidry has shown he can make lemonade out of lemons when it comes to that because we are in some deep ****
Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Advertisement
That DL group is a travesty

Fortunately Guidry has shown he can make lemonade out of lemons when it comes to that because we are in some deep ****
I wouldnt say travesty.... We just don't have a ton of depth.

Starting 4 will be some combination of

Nyjalik Kelly
Leonard Taylor
Akheem mesidor
Jahfari Harvey
Jared Harrison Hunte.

After that is where we have questions but we still have some good players.

Ruben Bain
Chantz Williams
Jacob litchenstien
Ahmad Moten
Branson Deen
Thomas Gore

Advertisement
I wouldnt say travesty.... We just don't have a ton of depth.

Starting 4 will be some combination of

Nyjalik Kelly
Leonard Taylor
Akheem mesidor
Jahfari Harvey
Jared Harrison Hunte.

After that is where we have questions but we still have some good players.

Ruben Bain
Chantz Williams
Jacob litchenstien
Ahmad Moten
Branson Deen
Thomas Gore
Travesty was probably pretty dramatic haha

Up top we’ve got some studs, though they’re young. Bain is a freak. Kelly will get there. LT set to break out etc

Our future at Edge looks BRIGHT

But yeah since some of our big names our out it really highlights how poorly we’ve done there

When we had to bring in bodies like Gore you know we are in a tough spot

Travesty was probably pretty dramatic haha

Up top we’ve got some studs, though they’re young. Bain is a freak. Kelly will get there. LT set to break out etc

Our future at Edge looks BRIGHT

But yeah since some of our big names our out it really highlights how poorly we’ve done there

When we had to bring in bodies like Gore you know we are in a tough spot
Yeah interior DL recruiting has been rough, it sucks we couldn't keep Jackson.

Yeah interior DL recruiting has been rough, it sucks we couldn't keep Jackson.
I think we will see an impact guy there though with this next phase

You get one or two guys on the line and the domino effect happens quickly

Guidry does some really good things with his DL so hopefully some of these guys that have been a bit stagnant in their careers have the light come on

Sounds like Chaney is progressing and that’s such an advantage for any offense. He’s a difference maker.
I never believed in Chaney but his style fits this OL. I wouldn't be surprised he took the job especially with Citizen out. He's going to break out possibly if he's healthy. I really want to see CJ in the summer that boy special. If he can break arm tackles at this level watch out game breaker.

Advertisement
Back