Official Spring PractiSe #10 - Tuesday, April 4

Seems like there is a good chance Ivey would be our best CB right now.
cat-kitty.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think any of the freshman or youngsters can make this look like less of a **** show?
Maybe, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

They’re likely not going to get an opportunity to & it’s not like they’re getting the best teaching either, so unless they’re just naturally gifted enough to come in in the Summer/Fall & pick things up fast, odds aren’t too favorable.

Have to hope for a veteran Portal add post Spring, or decide to move either Terry Rob or J Harris back to CB for Fall.

Advertisement

They’re likely not going to get an opportunity to & it’s not like they’re getting the best teaching either, so unless they’re just naturally gifted enough to come in in the Summer/Fall & pick things up fast, odds aren’t too favorable.

Have to hope for a veteran Portal add post Spring, or decide to move either Terry Rob or J Harris back to CB for Fall.
So Addia is really that bad?

Rumor is he's more so in the safety mix. He was the 40th or so ranked corner in the portal. The latest from D$ may be some insight into what to expect.
View attachment 234617

"Watch the portal" is our new mantra. I'm going to abbreviate it to WTP.
OL? WTP ... WR#1? WTP ... QB#2? WTP ... RB#2/3? WTP ... Blocking TE? WTP ... LB#1 and #2? WTP ... NG? WTP ... CB #1 and #2 and #3? WTP, S#2/3? WTP

Only positions where "Watch The Portal" doesn't apply are defensive end, kicker and punter. And tbh, we're a little thin at DE, too, lol.

Advertisement

Yikes!

Advertisement

I thought Guidry was a DBs coach, too? You would think that between him, Addae and DVD (off field) they would have enough development to do something.

Advertisement
Back