Spring Spring PractiSe #10- Tuesday April 2 & Media - Lofton, Mesidore and Cam McCormack, Riley Williams,

Advertisement
WTF is this drill for seriously?? Zuck help me out lol.
Nothing much except that it’s the first drill that every “air raid” team uses, pre practice. Just to get the WR hands, eyes, and feet, focused on being ready to catch the ball. It’s called the “Noose Drill” for those of us that have a background in the Mumme, Franklin spread offenses. We would sometimes make the QB go through all of his progressions and then hit the “check down” guy between the imaginary LBs (2 big trash cans, 😂)

One side will say our dbs suck and another will say arroyo is a heisman contender and another will why did our qb throw a crappy pass that needed a one handed catch
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Nothing much except that it’s the first drill that every “air raid” team uses, pre practice. Just to get the WR hands, eyes, and feet, focused on being ready to catch the ball. It’s called the “Noose Drill” for those of us that have a background in the Mumme, Franklin spread offenses. We would sometimes make the QB go through all of his progressions and then hit the “check down” guy between the imaginary LBs (2 big trash cans, 😂)
Thank you. This kind of info is why I like this place. Oh, and the booty gifs.

Advertisement
I couldn’t tell the difference between 57 (Cook) and Gore (59) in inside run drills.

Why those guys are here - and why they continue to bring in the same player types who show they’re not competitive here - is mind numbing.

I couldn’t tell the difference between 57 (Cook) and Gore (59) in inside run drills.

Why those guys are here - and why they continue to bring in the same player types who show they’re not competitive here - is mind numbing.

I was front row behind the team at the BC game. Gore was tiny. If Cook is same size and body type he better have other elite traits that compensate otherwise he will be a JAG like Gore and we should just play the young guys.

I was front row behind the team at the BC game. Gore was tiny. If Cook is same size and body type he better have other elite traits that compensate otherwise he will be a JAG like Gore and we should just play the young guys.

I saw both of them get crushed repeatedly today. So much that I couldn’t tell the difference because the drill would end the same…”5-whatever” getting off the ground after being planted.

Advertisement
We called it "settle-up" in HS, essentially settle up in the zone pocket. We also did "pat and go" after this one too. But like you said that's a staple and just a warm-up type drill for everyone to get loose and have some type of functionality to it as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It’s practice. Everyone gets reps. Effective coaches know how to make sure that the “dawgs” get more reps. The “dawgs” gon eat.

Advertisement
Back