Official Spring Practice #7: Tuesday March 28 Includes Media: Javion Cohen, TVD, and Ahkeem Mesidor

Bro, I love u; but let’s pump the breaks on both comparisons. VY was thee #1 player, regardless of position coming out. He only played two yrs at UT, & lived up to the hype, collegiately.

Vick is a mf Urban Legend, bruh. Like fr fr Urban Legend. He & AI are deities Newsport & Hampton, VA. Let’s allow J Brown become his own man vs. comparing him to some of the loftiest collegiate players in modern history.

Even the Great Bobby Bowden said AI was the best prospect he ever recruited

Advertisement
Bro, I love u; but let’s pump the breaks on both comparisons. VY was thee #1 player, regardless of position coming out. He only played two yrs at UT, & lived up to the hype, collegiately.

Vick is a mf Urban Legend, bruh. Like fr fr Urban Legend. He & AI are deities Newsport & Hampton, VA. Let’s allow J Brown become his own man vs. comparing him to some of the loftiest collegiate players in modern history.
People are out of their absolute minds with these comparisons. I dont know what Brown becomes but he is neither VY nor Vick coming out of HS. ****, he isnt even Tebow who was a comparison I saw earlier and a notch below VY and Vick. Sure Tebow was a meh passer but he was an ELITE HS player and an ELITE College player. J Brown is an above average QB prospect with some tools that if developed have a very high ceiling.

People are out of their absolute minds with these comparisons. I dont know what Brown becomes but he is neither VY nor Vick coming out of HS. ****, he isnt even Tebow who was a comparison I saw earlier and a notch below VY and Vick. Sure Tebow was a meh passer but he was an ELITE HS player and an ELITE College player. J Brown is an above average QB prospect with some tools that if developed have a very high ceiling.

Bro, the Kool Aid gets spiked w the skrongest of alcohol every off season. Lol. One zip pass in practice, & we got VY, Vick, & Tebow comparisons. lol.

Let me be clear; I hope J Brown takes the reign next season (2024) & become a future Heisman, but I rather temper expectations based upon rankings & what we saw last season. I’m willing to give everyone on O a clean slate since Gattis thought it was clever to pull out Walter Camp’s archive playbook, but I’m not going to jump all the way out w/ lofty comparisons.

I remember when Vince Young flipped from being an elite athlete to a highly productive QB. Brown's not at VY's level, but he's of that mold. Maybe a better comparison is Vick. Either way, he needs time to bake. Can Dawson be that QB whisperer we hoped Richt would be?
Are you saying jon richt wasn’t a qb whisperer?

Bro, the Kool Aid gets spiked w the skrongest of alcohol every off season. Lol. One zip pass in practice, & we got VY, Vick, & Tebow comparisons. lol.

Let me be clear; I hope J Brown takes the reign next season (2024) & become a future Heisman, but I rather temper expectations based upon rankings & what we saw last season. I’m willing to give everyone on O a clean slate since Gattis thought it was clever to pull out Walter Camp’s archive playbook, but I’m not going to jump all the way out w/ lofty comparisons.
so what you're saying is...
HE11SMAN

IMG_1351.jpeg

Advertisement

Better bounce pass though… AI or Brown …

Advertisement
Is it me or did 2022 add 17 years onto Mario's appearance. He went from Papi to Abuelo in one season.
I’m pretty sure his rate of alcohol consumption, more than tripled as well. Hard liquor will add years to your appearance as well. 😂🤣😂

Its clear that Alabama and Saban and that entire program as well as the utopia of Tuscaloosa has shaped and molded him into the perfect human being with no space for improvement as a source of moral energy or courage or divine efficacy or omnipotent wisdom.

We should all quake in righteous fear that he has descended upon coral gables.
Yep, and he sez our talent level is not far off from theirs. His presence beckons our forthcoming.

Agreed. Very intelligent young man. Seems like he has a great shoulder on his head and will be an awesome leader for this team. Between him and Matt Lee, I love the type of mindset of the guys Mario is bringing in. These are the kinds of guys you need to turn around your culture. Still need some more of them but we're on our way.
???

Advertisement
It's like our fans didn't actually watch Brown throw the ball. Only run the ball. The kid would be special if he could complete more than a few passes on target. Now I will say he's looking good in camp so far. 🤷‍♂️

Vick is a mf Urban Legend, bruh. Like fr fr Urban Legend. He & A.I are deities in Newsport & Hampton, VA. Let’s allow J Brown become his own man vs. comparing him to some of the loftiest collegiate players in modern history.

Yeah it was wishful thinking. I don’t think Brown is on the same development curve. I do see a little of each of them in him But he is unfinished good at this point. It’s a good goal to set though :)

Advertisement

Hilarious 😂 ⏬
since Gattis thought it was clever to pull out Walter Camp’s archive playbook

I know I’m late on this but **** Cohen has a future NFL GM vibe to him, probably made Susan’s week with his answers

Advertisement
Back