Spring Game tickets(looking for 4)

Advertisement
Advertisement
You need tickets - they're putting up stands at Cobb Stadium. Maybe 3500-5000 max. Hard to get because of the limited numbers
any idea how we get tickets? i'm a long time season ticket holder and contribute additional funds

Not a link to tickets but just some additional info...

Not a link to tickets but just some additional info...

i can walk to the event

Advertisement
Are they going to allow "walk ups" for entry, you know, since this pre-request ticket thing always backfires in embarrassing fashion??? 5,000 request tix and only 2,500 show up...

Sorry if this has been already asked, but do we have a confirmed network it’s being shown on like the ESPN app?

any idea how we get tickets? i'm a long time season ticket holder and contribute additional funds

You should have received an e-mail. I did.

1712679841092.png

1712679881236.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can appreciate Mario wanted to bring the game on campus for the reasons he stated in an interview but it’s ridiculous due to the lack of seats. I’m sure the first people to get the spring game ticket claim email are the high rollers, and the rest of us peasant season ticket holders didn’t really get access. Let’s see how many of those folks even show up. It should have been first come first serve if anything to ensure a full house.

Advertisement
I can appreciate Mario wanted to bring the game on campus for the reasons he stated in an interview but it’s ridiculous due to the lack of seats. I’m sure the first people to get the spring game ticket claim email are the high rollers, and the rest of us peasant season ticket holders didn’t really get access. Let’s see how many of those folks even show up. It should have been first come first serve if anything to ensure a full house.
Not just the high rollers. I am members of Hurricane Club at $250 a year and season ticket holder. I got the email the same time as others it appears. I was offered 4/got 2 since that was what I needed.
I believe the tickets can be transferred and hopefully those that don’t use find someone that wants them like I would.

I have 4 extra but idk how to transfer them
I don’t want to assume it’s the same way as a game tickets but if it is, just go on your canes account and there’s an option to transfer tickets and you can send it with a phone number or email. if you figure it out , would love to take one.

Advertisement
Back