South Florida Talent

I honestly feel that once Donna S stuck her neck out there, to allow Willie Williams in, and that situation went south; that was it from certain types of kids...

Most kids from S Florida carry a certain bravado, and they want to be tough 24/7. You know, kids that don't look you in the eye when you talk to them, walk around with their pants sagging, walking and quoting rap lyrics, loud and obnoxious, more likely to use slang than English... That's the sh*t Donna S don't like!!

Unfortunately, alot of ballers in S. Florida carry the above characteristics. Every kid doesn't know how to find the right balance of being tough on the field, and a model student/citizen off the field... To be fair, most of these kids are harmless, but to an educator like Donna, there's a disconnect that she doesn't understand.

I think the guy from S Florida that does have that balance is Jamal Carter. Yes this kid has a mean streak on the field, but he also understands how to control it. I'm all for a bunch of Jamal Carter's; however there aren't very many out there, when you break it down to the blend of social skills to go along with the athletic fearless animal on the field...

Most kids won't pass certain characteristic tests that Donna is looking for period; and that's why this school doesn't allow them in.

Just telling it how it is!! :suspicion:

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never knew how they didn't get holliman in, *** grades. ***** had ten picks in sfla *** da grades get him in if u wanna win.

U realize we could have peyton manning throwing to megatron and somehow we would go 7-5 with this staff? Several of our current guys would be all americans elsewhere

Advertisement
Back