Rumor Sound Familiar??

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Culture builder is a nice word for we need better players, it’s like saying x wr is a possession wr which is a nice way to say that wr is slow. Secondly yes u need to win in the trenches or like last Saturday u will get blasted.

Culture builder is also another word for "I have SOPs on how an org should be run" and "I have catch phrases that I constantly preach". At the end of the day, two things change culture - scheme and players. You need both and you win and voila, culture is changed.

Tuff & fysicall BrO

AF37550A-954A-439D-8004-ADD0ED449744.jpeg

Advertisement
Culture builder is also another word for "I have SOPs on how an org should be run" and "I have catch phrases that I constantly preach". At the end of the day, two things change culture - scheme and players. You need both and you win and voila, culture is changed.
Yea cause u can have a vocal locker room player but u got to show it on the field first to become that. U can scream all u want but if u play like **** who is going to listen yo u?

As evidenced by FSU and Florida who had the scheme and the players until... oh yeah, they started to eat themselves when the inmates were allowed to run the asylum.

Culture builder is a nice word for we need better players, it’s like saying x wr is a possession wr which is a nice way to say that wr is slow. Secondly yes u need to win in the trenches or like last Saturday u will get blasted.
Well we ain’t getting better players. Get ready for a string of decommits & also guys like Okunola aren’t coming here.

Advertisement
Well we ain’t getting better players. Get ready for a string of decommits & also guys like Okunola aren’t coming here.
Let’s see, then I will complain. I always complain about who’s coming in and who’s after them.

Hold up are we saying winning in the trenches is not important?

Are we also saying Aranda is a corch?

Really?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back