Coaching Scott Frost Fired

Advertisement
Tom Osborne be like

Walk Out Steve Austin GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
nebraska will go for manny diaz and play "agressive" and "fast" on the defensive side of the ball

Advertisement
They said that about Miami during the Butch years and have been it saying during the mid 200s/2010s. **** even fans said this during the Diaz Blake James era. They can get back to being a premeire program.
They can't, the things that we have on our side, they don't. They don't have local recruiting, they aren't in a desirable location. Unless they drastically overpay for a super high end guy and allows him to be a complete scumbag, they are stuck in a bad spot.

Advertisement
He should've taken the Florida job. I get that he is a alumni but you gotta make better career choices. Him and Chip Kelly were the hottest thing smoking. Crazy how far the have fallen.

Or just stay at UCF and wait a couple years. Sometimes you need to wait. We saw it with Willy Taggart too. Everyone knew FSU was a bad job at that time. Same with Nebraska. This ain’t the 1990’s. Nebraska is not as appealing. Now UCF is going p5.

When Urban turned down Notre Dame for UF, he made it clear that he would only coach in a place where it was easy to recruit blue chip players. I can't see him going to Nebraska where there is no talent in-state or in the surrounding states.
He’s not exactly in the position to be doing that anymore. This job would be beneath him in years past but it could be an option now. Both sides could use the other.

The question would be why would Kiffin go there?
Definitely a fair question. But comparing conferences the Big Ten West is easier by a wide margin. Plus Nebraska would beat any money offer. I’d make him tell me no.

Advertisement
Back