Saturday at noon on the CW, La Salle at Miami(-14.5)

6 turnovers in 8.5 minutes. The good thing is the issues are fixable. The bad thing is the players are not staying focused.
They haven't looked focused almost all year. I dno what the deal is. Maybe a big head from the final 4 run and high ranking to start the year. Ud think that would be out the window by now after 2 embarrassing beat downs and looking mediocre against other average teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
They won't go away, which is to be expected from an experienced, well coached team. They are just jacking up any and everything, hoping to stay in it.

Nothing ****es me off more than not picking a 3 point shooter up after a made basket

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta disagree. They’re getting decent to good looks. They’re not jacking up prayers.
Lots of scramble plays mixed in there, leading to good looks. When you have guys jacking up shots in transition and making them, despite having a hand in their face, it's tough to complain about the D played. Miami has to limit secondary opps, and find a way to get to the line and close it out from there.

Advertisement
lackluster defense, Omier playing soft due to fouls, rebounding pathetic, and hero-ball on offense..,. we could easily lose this game. sad.

"Omier Sucks"

"Omier looks hungover"

Norchad needs help, period. Dude gives you max effort, knowing full well he's battling 3 to 4 other guys every rebound. I'm disappointed in Nwoko not being able to provide even the smallest bit of help right now.

Not an impressive win, but I'll take it. Even with the many flaws rising too often and making it too close.

cupcake next:
1702753322456.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back