Sam Brown, WR, Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
All signs point to the good guys here. For the people on here who think this is a waste of resources.. do you watch football? Did you watch the nfl draft last night. WR is a PREMIUM POSITION. We have a premium QB… in short what @LuCane said!

Said it a few times earlier in this thread. We get better with this kid. Periodt. Wrap this **** up.

Advertisement
Said it a few times earlier in this thread. We get better with this kid. Periodt. Wrap this **** up.
Chappelles Show GIF

Advertisement
it is. But, look at the world we're living in....

and yet, no generation understand the one that succeeds them. The one before you thought 90's rap was absolute garbage and not music. I'm guessing you would think the same of todays music..

I hear ya…But appoint, 21-22 years old is not 17 yrs old.

Advertisement
I’ll never get over how ill equipped Cyrus Moss looks to play D-line at the college level in this pic
Looks like a walk on LS…. Crazy was what a top 75 recruit? He must need like 5k a day calories or something to get some weight on

Really had high hopes him and Kelly would’ve been bookend DEs for us

Coach Cristobal & Dawson:

"We wanna add another WR with speed & production to make us better on Offense.."

*6'2 WR with 4.4 speed, who had 103rec 1,286yds in his last 2 seasons enters the Portal & is interested in coming to Miami*

(Some) Canes Fans:

767ae22fb9e9b08cc0c42f9ad8a467d2.gif

Coach Cristobal & Dawson:

"We wanna add another WR with speed & production to make us better on Offense.."

*6'2 WR with 4.4 speed, who had 103rec 1,286yds in his last 2 seasons enters the Portal & is interested in coming to Miami*

(Some) Canes Fans:

View attachment 287865

“He’s not better than what we have”
“Horton is better”
“Only highlight I see is him fighting a teammate…he’s a head case”

IMG_3964.jpeg

Advertisement
I'm thinking about roster space, IMO we have much more pressing needs than just adding another body to the WR room, now if this kid was Marvin Harrison Jr, I'd be singing a different tune.
He's the #1 transfer portal WR on 247 & #2 listed on ON3. He's far from "another body". Your standard is top 5 NFL draft pick or bust. That’s a bit extreme.

Landing this guy and Martinez significantly elevates what should be an already very good offense.

Add in the other guys on defense - if they commit - and you're looking at an actual contender.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back