Sam Brown, WR, Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s absolutely ******* wild to me that fans will talk about how Brown can mature (which is correct) but yet still bash George

Dude was on his way to flaming out because of his attitude and work ethic. Yes absolutely he needs to keep growing and maturing but he went from borderline being booted to putting up almost 1,000 yards despite not being an elite prospect

I hate some of yall

Advertisement
With the talent we have in the room at WR I believe Cam will make our wr's all better and a true number 1 will appear by mid-way through the season. Big fan of Jo Jo and Carr who will have to prove they belong, and our upperclassmen (X, George, Horton, etc and unproven quality TE's). Whoever is out there come game time I have the utmost confidence that Cam will raise all their games.

Also, we have Chance coming in yet. He is no slouch either and some here debated who was the best WR we got from that class. Obviously cannot say too much about him since he will not be in for a little yet, but him, Jo Jo, and Carr is definitely something to look forward to down the road.
Yup great qbs can play with dbc at wr and make him look open. Sometimes wrs can’t make noise if the guy throwing to them throwing it to the wrong team

Yup great qbs can play with dbc at wr and make him look open. Sometimes wrs can’t make noise if the guy throwing to them throwing it to the wrong team
And no one is mentioning Chance in these discussions. I know he will be behind due to enrolling late, but some were arguing on who was the better of him, Jo Jo, and N Carr. Nice to be arguing about which of the 3 are the best when they all bring something to the table.

DBC................. lol. The bear, 'bye' week arguments, and I made money off him with all his incorrect picks. He was my barometer back then.

And no one is mentioning Chance in these discussions. I know he will be behind due to enrolling late, but some were arguing on who was the better of him, Jo Jo, and N Carr. Nice to be arguing about which of the 3 are the best when they all bring something to the table.

DBC................. lol. The bear, 'bye' week arguments, and I made money off him with all his incorrect picks. He was my barometer back then.
Pretty sure our fans are still melting down about Chance flipping to OSU

And Jones and Trader going to FSU…

Oh wait…

Pretty sure our fans are still melting down about Chance flipping to OSU

And Jones and Trader going to FSU…

Oh wait…
Not one post on him. Even though he is obviously behind enrolling later the others, he was huge part of this class. i highly doubt he is just sitting around until he gets here.

D $, do you have any updates on him ?

Advertisement
It’s not another body though…? The dude produced and has the traits you want at WR it’s not like we’re adding another Frank Ladson or whatever.
There's no point in arguing with these dudes.

You got an 800+ yard receiver with NFL measurables here and he's asking for Marvin Harrison Jr.

Buddy, there ain't a Marvin harrison Jr in the portal. It's crazy that is the standard to improve your team.

Everyone that knows football has said this is a no brainer.

You see a video of a kid getting pushed to the ground by a teammate and classify him as the villain and the perpetrator as the hero. Amazing.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Now you’re just making **** up.

There's no point in arguing with these dudes.

You got an 800+ yard receiver with NFL measurables here and he's asking for Marvin Harrison Jr.

Buddy, there ain't a Marvin harrison Jr in the portal.
It's crazy that is the standard to improve your team.

Everyone that knows football has said this is a no brainer.
EXACTLY!!!

Advertisement
It’s absolutely ******* wild to me that fans will talk about how Brown can mature (which is correct) but yet still bash George

Dude was on his way to flaming out because of his attitude and work ethic. Yes absolutely he needs to keep growing and maturing but he went from borderline being booted to putting up almost 1,000 yards despite not being an elite prospect

I hate some of yall
Alpha QB fixes most of this. The Ward factor wasn’t in the equation when we were dealing with George imploding lol

If Chance can get on the field Cam can get it to him as well. Dude can sling it to anyone, pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah I'm 46 but close enough lol.

But serious…This **** isn't corny and immature to you?
it is. But, look at the world we're living in....

and yet, no generation understand the one that succeeds them. The one before you thought 90's rap was absolute garbage and not music. I'm guessing you would think the same of todays music..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back