Sam Brown, WR, Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You, like a lot of porsters on here, constantly complain that he gets too many targets. I was simply comparing his target share to other top wrs in college last year. The whole point of my argument that he’s easily our WR1, so he’s obviously going to get the most targets
Nope im not alot of other posters on here.

I stated in my post the slot wr is the focal point in the Dawson offense he did it with Tank Dell as well.

Targets aint my issue...what are u doing witht he targets is the issue. He needs otg et the YPC above 15 this year.

I was showing what the others did with their target shares.

Alkso i seen alot speak on Brown's height. I dont think thats a factor in his play style.

I think htown poster said and from what is een he isnt a 50/50 jump ball guy...he is......though a guy that can run those slip screens...which was another assinine thing they ran constantly to try to get Colbie YOung touches which were counter productive...hes likely better at that sort of thing as he seems fluid doing it fromt he clips i seen.

Advertisement
Alkso i seen alot speak on Brown's height. I dont think thats a factor in his play style.

I think htown poster said and from what is een he isnt a 50/50 jump ball guy...he is......though a guy that can run those slip screens...which was another assinine thing they ran constantly to try to get Colbie YOung touches which were counter productive...hes likely better at that sort of thing as he seems fluid doing it fromt he clips i seen.

A good quality given our QB hits guys in stride.

In this offense you have to be good at yac or be able to stretch the field

Nope im not alot of other posters on here.

I stated in my post the slot wr is the focal point in the Dawson offense he did it with Tank Dell as well.

Targets aint my issue...what are u doing witht he targets is the issue. He needs otg et the YPC above 15 this year.

I was showing what the others did with their target shares.

I don’t think he needs to get it above 15 ypc. I’d like to see more tds though.

Worthy - 197 catches, 2,755 yards, 26 TDs, 14 ypc, 13.2 TD%, 8 97+ yard games

Restrepo - 130 catches, 1,705 yards, 10 TDs, 13.1 ypc, 7.7 TD%, 7 99+ games.

Wasn’t me, lol.

Advertisement
Last I heard he was visiting.
IMG_6078.png

U wuz rite

Here is the scrum with his teammates that’s been mentioned.

Got a dumb unsportsmanlike for fighting during blocking on a run to the far side. Erased a quality run in the red zone.

Got taken off the field, and was involved in a scrum with a teammate who was angry with Brown’s penalty.

Nothing will implode a team faster than bad blood amongst each other/internal turmoil. Just look at the 2023 Eagles as the most recent NFL example.

This guy and George on the same team - it’s hard enough to control one turbulent guy, let alone two that play the same position.

Advertisement
Nothing will implode a team faster than bad blood amongst each other/internal turmoil. Just look at the 2023 Eagles as the most recent NFL example.

This guy and George on the same team - it’s hard enough to control one turbulent guy, let alone two that play the same position.
Did you watch the video? He’s the victim here.

Advertisement
Winning cures all.
Yes but it’s a thin line with potential head case kids. Not a lot of margin for error here. It’s boom or bust and a mercenary head case, the moment a little adversity strikes, usually ends up blowing up.

Hoping for the best. See how it goes.

Did you watch the video? He’s the victim here.
Oh, c’mon!! You think that was just a spur of the moment situation? You don’t think that there was a backstory there or issues prior to that incident?

It’s likely most on the team said “good for him to take out Brown. Kid deserved to be put on his *** for all the **** he’s been getting away with.”

That doesn’t happen by coincidence. Take the orange glasses off for a minute and think about it.

Oh, c’mon!! You think that was just a spur of the moment situation? You don’t think that there was a backstory there or issues prior to that incident?

It’s likely most on the team said “good for him to take out Brown. Kid deserved to be put on his *** for all the **** he’s been getting away with.”

That doesn’t happen by coincidence. Take the orange glasses off for a minute and think about it.
This was his only penalty for the entire year and it was canceled out. Maybe the other guy is the one who had beef for some reason.

@JustAFanHTX said the guy wasn't a problem at all and he would know.

This was his only penalty for the entire year and it was canceled out. Maybe the other guy is the one who had beef for some reason.

@JustAFanHTX said the guy wasn't a problem at all and he would know.
Ok. I haven’t read the entire thread. If that’s the case then, cool.

I still have a hard time believing there is no back story there but @JustAFanHTX is one of the most informed posters here so I will default to his assessment of the player and situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back