Sam Brown, WR, Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sucks we only get him for 1 year
Yeah but the hope is it gets the ball rolling. What we learned is that Miami will pay as the rumors were our offer was way above and beyond anyone else’s and if Ward performs Mario will run with it, no pun, and it will be that much easier to sell the next QB on coming here. This is a major opportunity for the program.

Advertisement
Difference is Harrell was never good just fast. The one decent season he had he wasn’t even a starter
I agree, but go back and read the Tyler Harrell commit thread when he transferred here. CIS treated that dude like Jameson Williams

Advertisement
This kid might not be a Marvin Harrison/Malik Nabers type of number 1 WR that many are wanting but he will absolutely make this team better and would be our best outside WR the second he steps on campus. This would allow George/Horton to be getting matched up with CB 3/4 every time they are on the field. Not a lot of 6'2, good route running, 4.45 speed guys that just become available especially this late in the offseason. Take him and watch this be the best O in the ACC IMO.
I could easily see this guy being a Rambo type.

Advertisement
He had ONE penalty that year. ONE.

But, yeah, he has an "attitude" problem and is "undisciplined". According to armchair experts who have watched one 30-second video.
You take the good then take the bad then take it all and there you have the facts of ....what's the last part ****!!

Yeah, but a bird in the hand is worth Burden in the bush...

@JamesQuall take me away!
You asked for it!

Nicole Richie Police GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back