Sam Brown, WR, Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you tell us about his game?
Idk if you guys remember Donte Moncrief but he looks just like him to me. Just not as chiseled. He not really the blocker people thinks he is but he’s a chain mover and nice in space. If you’re expecting a take the ball in the air kinda guy this ain’t that. Hit him on the move and give him yac opportunities. He can get deep too

Advertisement
Yea. What else was he gonna do? Dre had just kicked his ***, so he wasn't going back for more. He just trying to look tough in "front of the fellas". If you've ever ended up on the wrong end of an *** kicking, then you would understand. You gotta talk **** right there cause the only thing you got left, is your pride :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
A lot these guys didn't actually grow up in Miami and it shows.

Advertisement

1713561711454.gif

QB1 & Head recruiter 💯

Advertisement
I don't mean to disrupt this donnybrook of disagreements, but other than that penalty, how many others does he have? Is this something he's prone too or was it a one off?

He had ONE penalty that year. ONE.

But, yeah, he has an "attitude" problem and is "undisciplined". According to armchair experts who have watched one 30-second video.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was skeptical on the need to bring in another WR but yea.. I'm okay with this take. If he actually comes in our rotation will be pretty ridiculous. (And obviously a few will portal out)

I know it’s a WR thread but we are about to witness what it’s like to have a top tier QB this season. It’s the most important position in sports and a good one can change your team instantly.
Just sucks we only get him for 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back