Rustled Athletic Bowl - Canes vs WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Coley had no room over there Idk what was going on with that play

I don't understand I try to be positive than this **** show that got u fired starts . Conservative is bs take your all American wr and attack

Defense good. Then **** up on offense and special teams

Advertisement
Man I tell you. The defense has come prepared almost all season and the offense can't get there head out of their ***.

stupid *** play on that kick coverage. What the **** was the kid waiting for to touch the ball, the back of the end zone? ******* aye!

Must the Canes always be the stupidest players on the field at any given time?

Advertisement
Offense is still garbage

Mr softie Richt is garbage. You get a fumble recovery to start the game and what does he do? Go conservative, **** you Richt. If this was the past santana moss or andre Johnson would have scored on the first play.

stupid *** play on that kick coverage. What the **** was the kid waiting for to touch the ball, the back of the end zone? ****ing aye!

Must the Canes always be the stupidest players on the field at any given time?

Yes. The answer is yes.

very basic play calling into a stacked defense on 1st and second down. WVU payed nothing for that trunover

Advertisement
Offense first play after a TO - stretch slow developing play into a tight 8 man front.

Advertisement
D-Line getting manhandled on those last 2 plays. Bye need to toughen up.

loose this and if it is a big point spread and good by to any flipping of top or near top people for this years class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back