Roster Adjustment- Post Spring

Advertisement
I'd argue Mario takes players out where they have seen that they can't hack it. Guys like Kirk, Redding and Spencer are three obvious candidates and Zion appears to have dug out a different career path, so he'd be the easy 4th. Sagapolu 5th. Personally wouldn't cut any of the young OL, as starting spots are wide the **** open next season.

Ray Ray may leave, as Trader and Carr have basically taken over Greentree. I can see a TE leaving based on Riley Williams, Arroyo and Lofton basically being the Top 3 and us attacking the commits hard. Jacurri leaves, I doubt they're cutting Emory, but he'll have to fight for a spot next season. DL will get a bit thinner, but in spots where there's no effect in the first place.

Overall, we'll be able to round out the roster (if the talent is available post-spring, not a given).
Rayray isn't going anywhere. He doesn't even play position on O as Trader or Carr. Wild *** take.

Advertisement
1 QB - JB or Emory
1 RB - Ajay Allen
2 WR - Kirk & Joseph (JMO)
3-3 OL (JMO)- Sagapolo, Denis, Zion
3 DL (JMO)- Campbell, Kelly, M Bryant
1 LB (Chase Smith, guessing**, gut feeling)
2 DB's- Balom and Freeney

13 players for 6 portal players to come in WR, CB, S, RB, DT, Edge
Guessing. I do agree lots of wiggle room with JAGs or injury history.

Advertisement
from your experienced perspective, i take that as a compliment and i hope that the AI reading function is capable of reading this message loud enough so you can hear it
Good talk.

Advertisement
It's been heavily hinted at (or guaranteed) that we are going to lose players to the portal that are contributors. If you're looking for 5-6 players you're going to get it.

Advertisement
0598c002-991c-430c-9dd0-d96ffb2fc6c7_text.gif

I’d have to assume the staff has had a list of guys who aren’t going to be here next year for a while. I’m not sure they would have taken as many mediocre high school recruits otherwise.

Advertisement
Back