Rumor Rod Wright to Texans

What you are saying is all Greek to me.
i see what you did there GIF

Advertisement
They both suck and you're right about Ivins in particular, but you're reading a bit too much into this one my friend
Maybe so but it gets annoying dealing with these amateurs sometimes reading and listening to their irrelevant opinions. Miami is likely the only sports market where most writers go out of their way to hurt the program.

Advertisement
Lol, that’s what ya’ll choose to be upset about?

Not a question of "upset" or not.

Is it too much to expect the paid media to do their jobs professionally? Particularly when the "passed over" individual will still be around in Miami and you'll have to deal with him?

And these Miami paid media members wonder why Mario and the UM staff don't like them, or give them good access, or trust them...

Lol, that’s what ya’ll choose to be upset about?

Not really - upset is not the word I would use, more like I can’t believe that fat little toad is so disrespectful. I would love to see him going one way down the hall, and Joe walking the other way, I’m sure Manny wouldn’t even look up as they passed each other, the fat little tub. You may not like Joe, I don’t know if you do if you don’t, but you don’t purposely disrespect others like that.

As someone that has hired many, and had to reject other candidates, passed over is a phrase you do not use. It’s insulting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Jason Taylor is hired (which I would be 1 MILLION % on board with) does that mean Joy would be around the program more? Or could he recruit her to be around the program more! I would give my left arm for a chance to eat her ***! I AINT BULL****TIN EITHER
@djnellz what you giving up?

Some chatter in 247 that JT is taking a position with theDolphins. Other than interview
I haven’t seen that anywhere else. Is it true?

Advertisement
Back