Rivals Camp Series Miami

gogeta4

All-ACC
Not sure if it was posted on ehre or talked about much but here are some one on one clips from the events.

Lets start with the wr vs dbs.

-Vernell Brown quickness in out of breaks , acceleration is apparent. He also has mitts. He is a priority wr in my opinion though will be a hard grab.
-Winston Watkins is impressive as a slot guy as well.
-Waden Charles they should try to hold on to that commitment imo.
-Hylton Stubbs was fighting. He showed he could run with guys..hes prohjected tos afety but was linign up at cb and doing ok did get blurred a few times
-Daryus Dixon yea offer him NIL @ CB. Dont know about his speed numbers cause track times seem avg at best ...but he was givinfg s.fla guys issues so that was enough said for me.

class of 26-
Jabari Brady and Kayden Dixon Wyatt (Mater Dei) should be priorities.

Advertisement
Agree on Dixon. He was sticky!

Vernell Brown was the most impressive of all those clips.

Not seeing it on Stubbs. I know he's probably not a CB but he looked sluggish and stiff.

None of the other WRs jumped out to me, imo.

Brady is good but VERY raw.

Not seeing it on Stubbs. I know he's probably not a CB but he looked sluggish and stiff.

Brady is now at Chaminade. Though Monarch lowkey has a good bit of wr they produced over the years. He'll get good wr coaching.

Zay Thomas from AH also looked good as a cb from the clips i seen. Dont hear much about him with us as of late..id guess hes an fsu lean.

Dixon was talking trash too with it. He was very comfortable and steady.

Brady is now at Chaminade. Though Monarch lowkey has a good bit of wr they produced over the years. He'll get good wr coaching.

Zay Thomas from AH also looked good as a cb from the clips i seen. Dont hear much about him with us as of late..id guess hes an fsu lean.

Dixon was talking trash too with it. He was very comfortable and steady.
D$ mentioned that Thomas was not a priority.

Advertisement
-Vernell Brown quickness in out of breaks , acceleration is apparent. He also has mitts. He is a priority wr in my opinion though will be a hard grab.

Not liking the fact that he's got to reschedule his OV due to an OT7 finals conflict.

Preston Parker Jr lol wtf! Charles, Vernel, Winston looked good. Kayden Dixon Isa beast look like he won all his reps. Don't see it with Stubbs maybe looks better at safety! The tall kid Grey looked like someone who could end up a beast. Ima Kayden Dixon was by far the best out there

Advertisement

Dixon’s got the elite wingspan to make up for average speed too

Simeon Caldwell... Time to move to LB my boy.

Bralan Womack is a DOG.

OL VS DL

nOW PRE REQUISITE ALL THE ADVANTAGES IS TYPICALLY TO THE DL. IM BIAS IAS I PLAYED OL..BUT IN THESE ONE ON ONES IF A DL BULL RUSHES THERE REALLY ISNT ANYTHING TO GRAB TO READJUST SO THATS SORT OF A CHEAT CODE WITH NO PADDING.

-Max Buchanon. Max Buchanon. Looks like a criminal target on In The Heat of the Night that Gillespie is after for robbing pharmacies. I see why they pivoted kid looks good looks to be like a 3 year interior starter with his build, strength, footwork. Should be a priority ..im sure everyone is on him.

-Jarquez Carter- No neck. Perfect 3 tech build. Its crazy his comp for me is.....Simeon Barrow . WANT IN THE CLASS.

-Randy Adrika- Bryan Pata Build. Still some more potential to touch on,like him as a prospect. NEED IN THE CLASS.

- Floyd Boucard- Wide lower body. Step up in talent for him. Think he will have a big year with Idrika at Central there isnt much dts with his size and movement skills locally.

-Ziyare Addison- Left tackle, Great build and wingspan. Base in pass pro is a bit wide for my liking right now. Hes going to be a book end when he gets ina college s&c. Blocked some dts on this so may have some guard flexibility as well.

-Javion Hilson. DONT WANT HIM AT FSU. He gave Addison all he could handle. Kid is twitchy and has that get off to power we look for at Edge. Nots ure if we are on but Kevin Beard needs to call Schneider and we should be trying to flip this one.

CLASS OF 26
Gilbert Osenda IS ONE BIG DUDE. Keep an eye there we should be on him
https://247sports.com/player/gabriel-osenda-46142190/

Canon Pickett - Legacy we swill be on him

Jake Kreull- Dont know his exact size. I think it was posted we offered. If he is just asked to rush the passer he is tough to deal with. I odnt think he was blocked at all the whole film. He doesnt need to get over 240 in college. Dude is coached up as **** in pass rush moves,
https://247sports.com/player/jake-kreul-46134950/

Advertisement
Hilson is gonna be a problem. Great frame, incredibly twitchy off the edge. Dominated his reps.

Addison's arms go down to the floor. Impressive wingspan. Raw kid.

Carter/Adrika/Boucard - classic motor 3 tech bullies.

Hilson is gonna be a problem. Great frame, incredibly twitchy off the edge. Dominated his reps.

Addison's arms go down to the floor. Impressive wingspan. Raw kid.

Carter/Adrika/Boucard - classic motor 3 tech bullies.
Hilson really impressed me. Like i said cant have him going to fsu. He looks like a miami edge.

Addison will be the goods

those 3 i would all take in the class as dts add Mariyon Dye and we cooking.

Advertisement
Hilson really impressed me. Like i said cant have him going to fsu. He looks like a miami edge.

Addison will be the goods

those 3 i would all take in the class as dts add Mariyon Dye and we cooking.
Hilson was supposed to visit us. I'm not sure if he cancelled, there was never any feedback then he went to a camp the next day. Seemed like he blew us off.

Hilson was supposed to visit us. I'm not sure if he cancelled, there was never any feedback then he went to a camp the next day. Seemed like he blew us off.
Maybe....or maybe Mario didn't want F$U finding out what happened. Either way, we're living rent free

Boston Celtics Sport GIF by Bleacher Report

CHITTTTT Jake Kreull was cooking for sure. Is he going to be another kid like the 3 star we stole out of Alabama . That kid wasn't fcking around . sheesh.

I just looked him up. I think my buddy coaches there. I'll try and dig around and see what I come up with . hes not a small kid, hes 6'3 and 225 as a 16 or 17 year old.

Advertisement
Back