RIP bomb

I'm glad he's dead. And just about every one of you cowards is as well, but Smokey ain't never lied!

Advertisement
snuh.png

Advertisement
Goodnight, sweet ******

Shouts to my ***** POOPS, the realest ***** in the game.

Shouts to Vinn...#boRmbisadouche.

He was a slob. Did you ever see him eat? Starving children could fill their bellies on the food that ended up on his beard and clothes. Dogs would gather to watch him eat. I never understood gluttony, but I hated it...I hated that about you. He enjoyed disgusting people—being disgusting—that thrill of offending people and making them uncomfortable. He was despicable. He will not be missed.

Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson is dead. So is Moe Green, Tataglia, Barzini, the heads of all the five families. It is at moments like these, my dear friends, that we must ask ourselves: "How can this not be part of some larger plan?" Do good men like Dead Meat Thompson just blink out one day like a bad bulb? I mean, one minute you're in bed with a knockout gal... or guy, and the next, you're a compost heap. Doesn't that bother any of you? Because it scares the living **** outta me!

Advertisement
O God, ease our suffering in this, our moment of great despair. Yea, admit this kind and decent woman into thy arms of thine heavenly area, up there. And Moab, he lay us upon the band of the Canaanites, and yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her a break.

I fear he comes back butched up. No plucked eyebrows. Muskier cologne. Levis instead of those fayg jeans with the ornate stitching. Sneakers (and not the kind made by Giuseppe Zannoti) instead of pointy shoes that curl up at the end. You guys might have created a super strain of extra butch fayg with this timeout.

Advertisement
One announcement. Carl Lipbomb died last week in summer school from a severe anxiety attack.

[video=youtube;g450eyrN7Pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g450eyrN7Pg[/video]

Wish we had time to bury him.

To **** with that fella. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.....

Advertisement
The ***s,,,, er I mean the flags will be sashaying at half mast during fleet week, in his honor.

That ***** guy could party. When was everyone was taking one, he'd take two. And nobody can take that away from him.

Advertisement
Back