RB Girard Pringle commits to Miami

View as article
Welcome to the U!!!!

College Sports Dancing GIF by Miami Hurricanes

giraffe GIF

Advertisement
Fast kid for sure, decisive runner, and more size than Johnson. Same speed as Chris Johnson at the same age, who knows what will happen with time. Johnson's record in the 200 is more impressive.

Neither are on Schwartz level (2nd fastest ever in FL with a wind legal 10.09) in the 100. Johnson's state time was all conditions, not wind legal. None of which matters as far as football is concerned since none are getting caught from behind.

Speed wise, track and football, there's two sophomores at Heritage that absolutely fly and are faster than Schwartz at the time. Zamaril Sanders (10.4) and Brandon Bennett (10.43). They're wide receivers, curious if anyone has seen them play.

We are getting a dog if he sticks. Humble, and already has a good work ethic. Like I said in his other thread, a lil undersized but a workhorse. 5'11 might be a lil generous as of now. Armwood gives this kid the ball 25-30 times a game to the point that they become a lil predictable as the game goes on. They dont have a qb that can sling it like that either though. I see all the track times posted, but we might need to slow down on the Dalvin Cook speed comparisons as far as game speed. He does hit the hole and gets upfield in a hurry and runs HARD. Doesnt waste time/steps dancing.

Now lets go get his teammate Olontae Dean. RB/WR/LB

Last edited:
I mean, I know it's a thing to say that.. but tell me you don't see the same thing just going by tape and nothing else. Cook looks a little thicker and shiftier, Pringle looks more explosive/fast and better hands. To my eyes anyway

Cook - 5'11, 200 lbs

Pringle - 5'11, 185 lbs

I don’t see the same thing

But this kid is legit as ****

Advertisement
That’s my point. Put a decent product on the field, and RECRUIT them….they will come. Kids still wanna come to Miami. Gotta give them something to come for.

Facts. WTF wants to play in Tuscaloosa when Miami has as good a product on the field? If we win, they will come. The point of Mario is that he is the best at selling a vision to get us to the point where we have that product.

That’s my point. Put a decent product on the field, and RECRUIT them….they will come. Kids still wanna come to Miami. Gotta give them something to come for.
Agreed. They've been wanting that but we always shoot ourselves in the foot every year smh

I mean, I know it's a thing to say that.. but tell me you don't see the same thing just going by tape and nothing else. Cook looks a little thicker and shiftier, Pringle looks more explosive/fast and better hands. To my eyes anyway

Cook - 5'11, 200 lbs

Pringle - 5'11, 185 lbs

Being from Armwood I’m assuming he’s playing against pretty good talent but **** he outruns a lot of angles in that highlight video.Couple times I thought he was caught and just ran past the guy coming on an angle.

Need to hold on to this kid and I thought I saw where he’s shutting his recruitment down so that’s great news.

Advertisement

Cook - 5'11, 200 lbs

Pringle - 5'11, 185 lbs

He definitely is an angle buster (pause)

Reminds me of Dalvin Cook. A little smaller, but maybe a little more explosive and fast honestly. Was impressed by this kid's tape, like really impressed.
Very talented back, but not in the same galaxy as Cook. He was an absolute freak of nature, with speed (before his knee injuries) that was generational. Dude was responsible for all of the losses that we took against the Holes while he was there.

Very talented back, but not in the same galaxy as Cook. He was an absolute freak of nature, with speed (before his knee injuries) that was generational. Dude was responsible for all of the losses that we took against the Holes while he was there.
Slightly thicker and bigger than yes, pause. He def is that type though cause it ain’t only speed it’s explosion this kid has. Pause, looks like he has that violent speed and violent cutting ability

Slightly thicker and bigger than yes, pause. He def is that type though cause it ain’t only speed it’s explosion this kid has. Pause, looks like he has that violent speed and violent cutting ability
I think he’s a very talented back, just do not see the Cook comparison. Go watch Cook’s HS highlights. He was leaving dudes in the dust against the best comp in the nation.

Advertisement
Looks like we need to add a new recruiting law

Two Armwood laws added, thanks to @RattlerCane305 for the background on the Armwood curse

Idk man, Pringle looks a little faster. Look at the Cook tape, then look at Pringle’s. Im not saying Pringle will be as good as Cook in college, but the high school tape doesn’t look faster to me

Advertisement
I think he’s a very talented back, just do not see the Cook comparison. Go watch Cook’s HS highlights. He was leaving dudes in the dust against the best comp in the nation.
Cook had that 1st gear was last gear immediately....Seems like this kid has that ability but the frame difference is important IMO. Yea Cook was special I wouldn't call him Cook but this kid looks like he's going to move up in the ranking.

Fast kid for sure, decisive runner, and more size than Johnson. Same speed as Chris Johnson at the same age, who knows what will happen with time. Johnson's record in the 200 is more impressive.

Neither are on Schwartz level (2nd fastest ever in FL with a wind legal 10.09) in the 100. Johnson's state time was all conditions, not wind legal. None of which matters as far as football is concerned since none are getting caught from behind.

Speed wise, track and football, there's two sophomores at Heritage that absolutely fly and are faster than Schwartz at the time. Zamaril Sanders (10.4) and Brandon Bennett (10.43). They're wide receivers, curious if anyone has seen them play.
i brought them upon the board going on 2 years ago they have um offers.

Cook - 5'11, 200 lbs

Pringle - 5'11, 185 lbs

The blueprint...

Advertisement
Back