RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
2003 says otherwise. He single handedly blew that season and one of UM all time best defenses.
1000000961.jpg

Idk where this thread is going but to try and keep on track. Martinez needs to get a little lighter and play at 215-220. 2022 highlights look nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Berlin was 5-0 vs fsu and uf
I love me some Brock but we have to quit saying so and so was W-L against Team A. It's bullcrap. He was far from good in those games. If we are playing this game at least say Sean Taylor was 3-0 against FSU and not some dude that handed the ball off 30 times in the rain because we were too fearful to let him throw the ball to begin with.

Advertisement
Brock Berlin was awesome I remember when I was in middle school the Canes had players an coaches email addresses posted from Hotmail lol I wrote Brock an we talked football. Plus I remember in NCAA football when he was at Florida he was ranked 80 or 82 overall as a true freshman. Love my Canes but liked Brock an Spurrier! Brock ended up a Cane an Spurrier went to SC Gamecocks which is where I grew up!

Hey man, I'm just trying to keep up with the times. Gotta know your blind spots.

nah, not that way...your contempt for the young man's manner of speaking was palpable.

You can't pretend to learn anything from a place of arrogance and entitlement.

Last edited:
I love me some Brock but we have to quit saying so and so was W-L against Team A. It's bullcrap. He was far from good in those games. If we are playing this game at least say Sean Taylor was 3-0 against FSU and not some dude that handed the ball off 30 times in the rain because we were too fearful to let him throw the ball to begin with.
Brock did lead a comeback against the Gaytor, down 33-10. And Miami wasn’t playing back from that deficit because of Berlin, or at least solely on Berlin. The defense was atrocious for the first 2 1/2 quarters.

Your point is taken though.

Advertisement
Back