RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where'd you see that on 247?
1000013059.jpg

we folded in the second half by going super conservative. Coley's play sheet was exhausted and Golden shut it down to grind the game out and lose
Are you talking about 2014? I was talking about 2016 when Kaaya threw the pick in the endzone. A td makes it 20-3 and FSU folds.

Are you talking about 2014? I was talking about 2016 when Kaaya threw the pick in the endzone. A td makes it 20-3 and FSU folds.
yes, i am talking about that game IIRC. we were up 13-3 at half and we played conservatively. i remember the pick perfectly. i vomited on the people in front of me, they have not allowed me to forget.

yes, i am talking about that game IIRC. we were up 13-3 at half and we played conservatively. i remember the pick perfectly. i vomited on the people in front of me, they have not allowed me to forget.
You threw me off because you mentioned Coley and Golden when it was actually Richt’s first year.

Advertisement
Somehow we walked into that 16 game with a handle of patron. Passed out drunk sometime in the 3rd quarter and was woken up to the bottles and booing after Carter was ejected.

Best part is my boys tell me I didn’t even hesitate to join in, threw the first cup I saw without even knowing why we were upset. Company man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I’m still trying to figure out why Arizona thinks they’re good. When you finally have a coach with a winning record for the first time in like 30 years and he bolts as soon as he gets another offer, you’re a B tier program.

They also have fabulous restaurants in Tucson.

Like...Fleming's...

1713899757676.png

MIAMI LANDS BEST RB IN YEARS IN DAMIEN MARTINEZ. THE THING YOU CARE ABOUT AND COME TO THE SITE FOR EVERY DAY JUST GOT MAGNITUDES BETTER. CLEARLY YOU'RE THRILLED!

(The next 3 pages of posts)

Poster 1: "Mortal Kombat, on Sega Genesis, is the best video game ever."

Poster 2: "I disagree, it's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever"

Poster 1: "Donkey Kong sucks."

Poster 2: "You know something? YOU SUCK!"

MIAMI LANDS BEST RB IN YEARS IN DAMIEN MARTINEZ. THE THING YOU CARE ABOUT AND COME TO THE SITE FOR EVERY DAY JUST GOT MAGNITUDES BETTER. CLEARLY YOU'RE THRILLED!

(The next 3 pages of posts)

Poster 1: "Mortal Kombat, on Sega Genesis, is the best video game ever."

Poster 2: "I disagree, it's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever"

Poster 1: "Donkey Kong sucks."

Poster 2: "You know something? YOU SUCK!"
(we're about to have our best offensive backfield in decades)

'Why aren't we after the WKU corner!'

Advertisement
Back