RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
Tucson, Arizona is home to one of the great singers of the 20th Century:

1713469996824.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
after reading this article, MARTINEZ IS A TAKE. 100%

the other person in the car, who remains unidentified, was Bubba Baxa´s girlfriend. the world is so, so small. she transferred to Oregon St after the car head incident with N'Kosi.

This is why, like our forefathers, we set up a system so no man has too much power

@JamesQuall = Police Chief/Commissioner
@PIPO = Supreme Court/Arbitrator/Tiebreaker
@JHallCanes = Detective/Inspector...aka Head ****
@RVACane = Attorney General and acting head of our cyber division in case we need to look into IP addresses
@cway313 = Head Informant...aka supreme snitch
@Felonious Monk = We are still trying to figure out how to best leverage his skillset
me = InternalAffairs/part time deputy during a surge in bad jokes to help out my partner @JamesQuall

@TRick72 You see what your little beaver joke did?

This is why, like our forefathers, we set up a system so no man has too much power

@JamesQuall = Police Chief/Commissioner
@PIPO = Supreme Court/Arbitrator/Tiebreaker
@JHallCanes = Detective/Inspector...aka Head ****
@RVACane = Attorney General and acting head of our cyber division in case we need to look into IP addresses
@cway313 = Head Informant...aka supreme snitch
@Felonious Monk = We are still trying to figure out how to best leverage his skillset
me = InternalAffairs/part time deputy during a surge in bad jokes to help out my partner @JamesQuall

@TRick72 You see what your little beaver joke did?
Everyone on this list plays pickleball. No diggity no doubt.

Advertisement
after reading this article, MARTINEZ IS A TAKE. 100%

the other person in the car, who remains unidentified, was Bubba Baxa´s girlfriend. the world is so, so small. she transferred to Oregon St after the car head incident with N'Kosi.

Lmao that has to be a joke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back