2025 RB Board (2025 Edition)

Advertisement
Blowhard with a new article implying we’re running 3rd.

1709262451743.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We've got three (Kromah, Louis, and Mills-Knight) RB2 candidates coming for an OV on May 31-June 2 plus booking UVs before then. I think one of them claims the RB2 slot by early June and Merritt will start on 26 RB recruiting soon thereafter. Henderson doesn't OV until late June. If he waits until then to decide, I suspect it will be too late.

This is assuming that one of them doesn't commit on an UV (which all indications are could happen). Mind you, they probably continue to recruit until the ink is dry on the NLI because as we all know, recruiting is fluid.

We've got three (Kromah, Louis, and Mills-Knight) RB2 candidates coming for an OV on May 31-June 2 plus booking UVs before then. I think one of them claims the RB2 slot by early June and Merritt will start on 26 RB recruiting soon thereafter. Henderson doesn't OV until late June. If he waits until then to decide, I suspect it will be too late.

This is assuming that one of them doesn't commit on an UV (which all indications are could happen). Mind you, they probably continue to recruit until the ink is dry on the NLI because as we all know, recruiting is fluid.
All 3 on the same OV weekend?

Merritt boutta have them boys play King of the Court until someone wins the RB2 slot. 😂

All 3 on the same OV weekend?

Merritt boutta have them boys play King of the Court until someone wins the RB2 slot. 😂
Mario isn't playing games this cycle. Commit or the spot is gone (maybe with someone better than you).

It is ruthless to have all three visit on the same weekend.

Advertisement
Back