question on ermon l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I give a fck about Erma Lame. The only way I know him is as another S FL traitor who decided to play for a team I hate. Can't fake the soft tender feelings for him.

Advertisement
Hey mode: let's grow some balls here and get rid of 5ringz....or at least lock this thread.

We're not gonna start bashing people about being upset about someone close to them death. CANE OR NOT

Hey mode: let's grow some balls here and get rid of 5ringz....or at least lock this thread.

We're not gonna start bashing people about being upset about someone close to them death. CANE OR NOT

Lol. Another beta with fake feelings.

I'm not a hater but this thread deserves defcon 5 treatment. Posting some twitter cry fest about a kid who stabbed us in the back friend's mom dying?

gtfo with that soft-shoulder ****.

Hours from kickoff and mopes bemoaning a dude they don't know, who whored himself out to our rival, friend's mother dying?

I don't celebrate anyone dying. Death sucks. But so do traitorous athletes that pimp themselves out to our rivals.

I'm not a hater but this thread deserves defcon 5 treatment. Posting some twitter cry fest about a kid who stabbed us in the back friend's mom dying?

gtfo with that soft-shoulder ****.

Hours from kickoff and mopes bemoaning a dude they don't know, who whored himself out to our rival, friend's mother dying?

I don't celebrate anyone dying. Death sucks. But so do traitorous athletes that pimp themselves out to our rivals.

For real. Between all the Cane "fans" who sucked Teddy Bridgewater off even after the disrespect he showed us in the bowl game to starting threads about other kids who spurned us to this. Embarrassing.

Advertisement
Ringz should be our new defensive coordinator. Zero ***** given about anything.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back