QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Advertisement
Simms must be absolutely terrible at processing the game. He has legit NFL physical tools but he's absolutely terrible at playing the position.
Man that sounds awfully familiar. Didn’t we have somebody…. Nvm. I’ll see myself out

1715108056829.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy crap. The more of this thread I read, the more thankful I am for Ward. These guys are all bums. The whole “we will just rely on the portal for a qb every year” idea is Russian roulette but with only one empty chamber
Cam Ward is gonna be the proof of concept on if we become a "transfer QB destination school".. I am sure we can go back yearsss and show the qbs who have been successful after transfering in last few years.. Obviously not all QBs will be elite in portal, the game is to become a destination school that attractive top qbs have at top of list..

Guys like Lincoln Riley is a destination school in himself because he can show results, if we do what we think should happen and a guy like Cam has a Hiesman invite caliber season and becomes QB1-ish in draft, that changes the game quickly combined with what el$e we have to offer.

Advertisement
Cam Ward is gonna be the proof of concept on if we become a "transfer QB destination school".. I am sure we can go back yearsss and show the qbs who have been successful after transfering in last few years.. Obviously not all QBs will be elite in portal, the game is to become a destination school that attractive top qbs have at top of list..

Guys like Lincoln Riley is a destination school in himself because he can show results, if we do what we think should happen and a guy like Cam has a Hiesman invite caliber season and becomes QB1-ish in draft, that changes the game quickly combined with what el$e we have to offer.
I agree in becoming a QB destination school. It’s just that outside of Cam, there wasn’t another portal QB that I would have been excited about. Putting all your eggs into one basket always concerns me

Advertisement
Back