QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
I’m a fan, but better people have told me to stay away.
It would seem every P4 school is staying away. No offense to Boise State but you would think he could land at a P4 school unless he is looking for someone to guarantee him a starting spot which would be crazy given he did not play due to injury.

It reeks of desperation and sets a bad precedent for current and future players

Whatever, par for the course with Mario

Would not quite put it in the desperation category, more like stubbornness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alan Bowman just got his waiver for year 7

he isn’t transferring but if can get his waiver this fast maybe lil Tua can too?

Did Taulia also have a season ending injury that will get him a medical waiver? No? Got it.

I can see Michigan being the place for Taulia. I don't think they're sold on Orji being the starter next year and they need a bridge while Jadyn Davis goes through freshman year. Their schedule is pretty wild for the 2024 season so a vet QB makes sense.

Advertisement
I get Mario’s stubborn pursuit of Ward but why not bring in another QB or two to evaluate over the next several days in the likely event Ward sticks to the NFL???

The best way to get a dame you are pursuing is for her to see you Happy with another broad.

Think About It GIF by Identity
Do we have the OVs available?

I can see Michigan being the place for Taulia. I don't think they're sold on Orji being the starter next year and they need a bridge while Jadyn Davis goes through freshman year. Their schedule is pretty wild for the 2024 season so a vet QB makes sense.
If Taulia gets the waiver and Miami doesn't sign Cam, there is no better match than Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back