QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
I’m not going to lie I never saw him play at Oregon state but he was a huge liability at Clemson and was a reason for multiple losses. Kinda remind you of someone?
Yeah, no doubt there was a disconnect at Clemson. It ended up getting the OC fired after last year.

He was better at Oregon St, but I admit that you have to take the game play and stats with a grain of salt because that conference is a terrible conference or should I say it was a terrible conference now that it no longer exists.

Yeah, no doubt there was a disconnect at Clemson. It ended up getting the OC fired after last year.

He was better at Oregon St, but I admit that you have to take the game play and stats with a grain of salt because that conference is a terrible conference or should I say it was a terrible conference now that it no longer exists.
fractionally better...his % went down, and he threw it less...but passed for more yards...td's and int's were the same.

Regarding Taulia, I don't get some of the hate.

Is he better than TVD? By a wide margin.

We all pretty much agree that if TVD was just a smidgen better we'd be staring at double digit wins this season.

Feel like he's being bashed bc he's not as good as some of the other guys, which is true, but that doesnt mean he wouldn't kill it here.

Regarding Taulia, I don't get some of the hate.

Is he better than TVD? By a wide margin.

We all pretty much agree that if TVD was just a smidgen better we'd be staring at double digit wins this season.

Feel like he's being bashed bc he's not as good as some of the other guys, which is true, but that doesnt mean he wouldn't kill it here.
most of us just don't understand why we're talking about taulia in the thread called "QBs in the portal as of 11/28"

because he does not fit that criteria

Advertisement
Why are you guys so worried about QBs with big arms and excellent playmaking ability? How about we find somebody that’s a fit and knows how to do their job?

Look will Cam Ward be awesome? **** yea! But at the end of the day we turned the ball over a multitude of times in every single game we lost. What we actually need is somebody who can lead, be accurate, and not turn over the ball and we probably coast to an undefeated record next year because let’s be real, that schedule is trash.

We’re too talented at every other position with what we have + the dudes we‘re bringing in. We find somebody with those 3 attributes and we’re golden.

But at the end of the day we turned the ball over a multitude of times in every single game we lost. What we actually need is somebody who can lead, be accurate, and not turn over the ball and we probably coast to an undefeated record next year because let’s be real, that schedule is trash.

We’re too talented at every other position with what we have + the dudes we‘re bringing in. We find somebody with those 3 attributes and we’re golden.

Almost, but not quite. Zero turnovers were committed vs Louisville and still took the L.

But maybe that one just speaks to the greatness of Jack Plummer...

🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
We must be keeping a lid our QB search

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back