2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
We found our stud qb there he is, knew when I saw his film he would blow up. Pause
I’ve been on his bandwagon ever since I watched him play and beat a very good Roswell team in September. He makes all the throws and carried his team to the championship, while beating 2 undefeated teams in the playoffs. He’s special.

Advertisement
Looks like a special qb
He reminds me of Drew Allar...in high school, not the mediocre version that we saw this year. Drew's arm talent, specifically his ball placement was elite in high school, he went from an underrated 3 star to borderline 5 over the summer before his senior year. I can see our making a similar (warranted) leap in the rankings. I hope that UGA and Clemson stay the F away from him. He's the real deal.

Advertisement

god damn GIF

I'm waiting for Jawja to slow play this dude, then suddenly as signing day approaches next fall, turn up the heat on him. Exact same scenario that just happened with Kevin Riley and Bama, will repeat itself here. UGA and Bama use the same playbook.

I'm waiting for Jawja to slow play this dude, then suddenly as signing day approaches next fall, turn up the heat on him. Exact same scenario that just happened with Kevin Riley and Bama, will repeat itself here. UGA and Bama use the same playbook.
I'm sure we'd give Nickel the highest possible NIL deal compared to a rb. Plus here he might have a more legitimate chance to start year 1 vs the SEC heavyweights. But no doubt those schools will come for him (big pause) eventually.

Advertisement
Correct. They will come sniffing around. U can bet that. That slow play tactic usually don’t work too well with QBs however. But there have been cases. The difference is that chances are 9.9/10, Riley probably grew up a bama fan. Being where Nickel is from (metro Atl.), he may not have grew up cheering for thUGA. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Mario knows the recruiting battle this will become, it’s one of the things we can trust he anticipates.

He’s criminally underrated by the services but that is about to massively change. I think he will be a consensus high 4* and possibly 5 on one or two. Mario is going to have to hold this one because he will have a lot of suitors now.

Again Miami identifying early.

You Shall Not Pass Lord Of The Rings GIF

Advertisement
If he does the camp tour and plays the recruiting game, he's a 5 star if ever I seen one. Kids a stud.
That’s how I felt when i first saw him as a three star pause. I think UGA will push late and bama especially if their young qbs struggle or if they think they are jags.

That’s how I felt when i first saw him as a three star pause. I think UGA will push late and bama especially if their young qbs struggle or if they think they are jags.
5 star potential was clear to me when I saw him actually throwing guys open rather than just hitting wide open guys. Most high school qb's cannot do that, **** most CFB qb's struggle to do that.

5 star potential was clear to me when I saw him actually throwing guys open rather than just hitting wide open guys. Most high school qb's cannot do that, **** most CFB qb's struggle to do that.
Yeah that’s what I noticed as well. A lot of high school guys are throwing to wide open guys or letting a playmaker make the catch. You got the feeling this kid has total command of the offense was wondering if he was a coach’s son

Advertisement
Back