2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Steve, you'd never know it by the name, but Milton HS is in Milton, GA not Alpharetta
Current thread...
Screenshot_20231204_102612_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Best way to watch his game next Wednesday? My dad, Canes fan and c/o 68 graduate of Milton HS, wants to see it.

Luke Nickel might end up as his favorite Canes player of all time.

Best way to watch his game next Wednesday? My dad, Canes fan and c/o 68 graduate of Milton HS, wants to see it.

Luke Nickel might end up as his favorite Canes player of all time.
If you don’t live in GA this won’t help you but in GA the game will be broadcast on GPB, our local PBS station. Even as I type this it seems kind of odd that a PBS station broadcasts high school football games but this is GA after all.

Advertisement
Steve, you'd never know it by the name, but Milton HS is in Milton, GA not Alpharetta
I live in Alpharetta, GA. Milton was the first high school in the area way back when Alpharetta was Milton county, before Fulton county expanded and Milton became an actual city itself. Quite a few Alpharetta residents are still in the Milton High district to this day. Hence the confusion from Steve

Definitely looking forward to check this kid out one Friday night his upcoming senior year

I live in Alpharetta, GA. Milton was the first high school in the area way back when Alpharetta was Milton county, before Fulton county expanded and Milton became an actual city itself. Quite a few Alpharetta residents are still in the Milton High district to this day. Hence the confusion from Steve

Definitely looking forward to check this kid out one Friday night his upcoming senior year
I long for the return of Milton county. I get the confusion, but Milton HS is in the city of Milton and has been for some time, I was just point that out.

Advertisement
I long for the return of Milton county. I get the confusion, but Milton HS is in the city of Milton and has been for some time, I was just point that out.
That’s also the newer Milton HS. My dad went to the first one. My cousin went to the second Milton. Both were in Alpharetta….specifically around the downtown Alpharetta. My grandma lived closed to the old Milton (Downtown Alpharetta)

Last edited:
That’s also the newer Milton HS. My dad went to the first one. My cousin went to the second Milton. Both were in Alpharetta….specifically around the downtown Alpharetta. My grandma lived closed to the old Milton (Downtown Alpharetta)
I'm aware, the old Milton is now a beautiful STEM school

Advertisement
Back