2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
Tale as old as Time.
True but I really love this kid Nickel and I have from the time we offered. He has certainly developed like you would want to see a QB develop from soph to junior year. Going to be tough to keep him but we have a shot since recruiting is Mario's forte. A QB like this can really transform our offense and bring out the best in an OC assuming he develops here. Imperative that this kid sticks.

True but I really love this kid Nickel and I have from the time we offered. He has certainly developed like you would want to see a QB develop from soph to junior year. Going to be tough to keep him but we have a shot since recruiting is Mario's forte. A QB like this can really transform our offense and bring out the best in an OC assuming he develops here. Imperative that this kid sticks.
I like the tape but the '25 prevents me from saying anything more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
F him. Kid and his camp are idiots.

If only Mario didn’t stick with TVD and went with other QB options when TVD held us hostage.
Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

Advertisement
Sees the field well and puts the ball where it needs to be. I didn't see his receivers having to adjust to where the ball was thrown. Not afraid to pull it and go. Has some wheels and vision when he runs - also has a plan. Not just running for daylight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back