2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
Kid looks good. It seems like every play the ball is rolling back to him from the center snap lol

Can he reclassify?
I Guess The Breakfast Club GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Advertisement
That kid is freakin' good.
My ******** was puckered up every time he dropped back to pass. He made some really nice throws tonight.

However...

He was not pickin' 💩 apart. Don't let a few Twitter highlights fool you. 🤣 We shut that **** down tonight. And we dropped at least 2 easy interceptions.

That team won't score as low as 10 points for the entire rest of the season. They are GOOD!

My ******** was puckered up every time he dropped back to pass. He made some really nice throws tonight.

However...

He was not pickin' 💩 apart. Don't let a few Twitter highlights fool you. 🤣 We shut that **** down tonight. And we dropped at least 2 easy interceptions.

That team won't score as low as 10 points for the entire rest of the season. They are GOOD!
I smell ya coach (BIG PAUSE). We appreciate the update but next time could u could please hold off on the ******** comments please😂 (BIG BIG BIG PAUSE).
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo coach! Hit the button

Last edited:
Advertisement

However...

Great performance Macho

That is a high D1 talent at QB, two TE, and what…3-4 WR between the next couple passes.

However...

Congrats on W. Holding any team to 10 points is impressive but a team with legit arm and college talent.. Salute..

However...

Big Dubs tonight Macho. Enjoy the victory wings

Advertisement

However...

At least he got us some highlights that look good. Judd hasn’t shown anything this far other than having NFL size.

So far I’d rather see Judd on the court grabbing boards for Coach L.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back