2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
This kid knows where every Playmaker is , his preparation is 4star or higher you can see it in his field presence.
We got something big here , you guys are right he’s going to explode.
The only thing I see that will hold him back in the star rankings is being a Cane commit .

Oh get that TE and WR , they’ll have just as many stars lock them down early.
His team will be in state championship.

GOCANES

I’m really curious to see tape of QBs better than this kid as a sophomore

Not saying there aren’t any, but if this was a 2024 kid I would be super impressed let alone 25
I’ll take it - a 2025 QB. People like his tape so I think this can be really helpful for 2025.

I get that we need help for 2024 and if 2024 ends up not so great, at least 2025 has a QB anchor and a solid one. I need to see the Lance and @RedSquare write ups on his sophomore film.

Advertisement
I’m really curious to see tape of QBs better than this kid as a sophomore

Not saying there aren’t any, but if this was a 2024 kid I would be super impressed let alone 25
He’s a student of the game and his training is excellent, I see it in his game, you see how calm and smooth his game is no panic he just goes through his progression smoothly and if need be he’ll tuck and run.

I bet he’s an honor student very high grades it also shows in his game.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_0919.jpeg

He’s a student of the game and his training is excellent, I see it in his game, you see how calm and smooth his game is no panic he just goes through his progression smoothly and if need be he’ll tuck and run.

I bet he’s an honor student very high grades it also shows in his game.

GOCANES
One thing that struck me that ties into exactly what you’re saying it you can see him throwing to spots. High school kids, especially that young are throwing to open receivers. Granted it’s a small sample size but that’s usually a sign of a well prepared QB

Advertisement
I’ll take it - a 2025 QB. People like his tape so I think this can be really helpful for 2025.

I get that we need help for 2024 and if 2024 ends up not so great, at least 2025 has a QB anchor and a solid one. I need to see the Lance and @RedSquare write ups on his sophomore film.
Yeah I mean, not to you obviously, but recruiting doesn’t stop in 2024 and Mario has been going hard on this 2025 class

One doesn’t excuse the other but it also took us a REALLY long time to get this 24 class rolling (as in our first real commits) so it would be nice to get ahead of it

Advertisement
Back