2026 QB Logan Rogers

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
The original got deleted idk how so here is a new one. This is my nephew and he is a baller, he has offers currently from UF, Appalachia State, and Florida A&M. Just got his height and weight done at the Junior day at UF he is 6’2.5 and 205lbs .
Here he is with Graham Mertz

You can see Logan is already as big as or even bigger than Mertz .
A recent training video

Here is his highlight from the last season, he wasn’t able to play the full season because his collarbone on his non throwing side got broken during a game

Before he went down though he was leading the league in TDs, completion percentage, and QBR, was 2nd in yards, he only threw one INT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The original got deleted idk how so here is a new one. This is my nephew and he is a baller, he has offers currently from UF, Appalachia State, and Florida A&M. Just got his height and weight done at the Junior day at UF he is 6’2.5 and 205lbs .

Mertz is standing a little further back so he looks taller than he is.
A recent training video

Here is his highlight from the last season, he wasn’t able to play the full season because his collarbone on his non throwing side got broken during a game

Before he went down though he was leading the league in TDs, completion percentage, and QBR, was 2nd in yards, he only threw one INT.

Best of luck to him!

Advertisement

Mertz is standing a little further back so he looks taller than he is.
A recent training video

Thank you for keeping us updated. Good Luck to your nephew!

You can see Logan is already as big as or even bigger than Mertz .
A recent training video

He looks impressive. Tampa Bay Tech wasn’t much of a team when I played 20 years ago.

What were his actual stats? Is he trying to get into the Elite 11 camp? Is there any contact with Miami at all? Have you sent his highlight film and made attempts to get involved in the 7 on 7 circuit? Your sibling has him working with a QB coach right? And what am I watching in the one video in the gym with the throw? Did he make it through a designated spot…I’m clearly missing something with the size of the video on my IPhone?

Most importantly he is lock if he does get an offer right?

Advertisement
I see you mentioned we haven't seen him since he grew a few inches and 30+ pounds. Has he attended camps or any reason you think we haven't seen him at all since then?

I see you mentioned we haven't seen him since he grew a few inches and 30+ pounds. Has he attended camps or any reason you think we haven't seen him at all since then?

The last camp he went to at Miami was when ponce was still there , ponce loved him, one of the first offers ponce and first QB he offered when he went back to app st was Logan . He would have been offered but A lot has happened since then and I think he got lost in the OC shuffle that happened here. He didn’t do the legends came last year because he went to FNL at UF instead and he crushed it had guys like Will Griffith and a few other top kids there and Logan blew them out of the water that night and UF offered him. Also it seems Miami doesn’t recruit Tampa as hard as some other schools do so not a lot of Miami coaches come out that way at least the offensive coaches don’t.

The last camp he went to at Miami was when ponce was still there , ponce loved him, one of the first offers ponce and first QB he offered when he went back to app st was Logan . He would have been offered but A lot has happened since then and I think he got lost in the OC shuffle that happened here. He didn’t do the legends came last year because he went to FNL at UF instead and he crushed it had guys like Will Griffith and a few other top kids there and Logan blew them out of the water that night and UF offered him. Also it seems Miami doesn’t recruit Tampa as hard as some other schools do so not a lot of Miami coaches come out that way at least the offensive coaches don’t.
Addae is from out there so he may be the guy tp contact

He looks impressive. Tampa Bay Tech wasn’t much of a team when I played 20 years ago.

What were his actual stats? Is he trying to get into the Elite 11 camp? Is there any contact with Miami at all? Have you sent his highlight film and made attempts to get involved in the 7 on 7 circuit? Your sibling has him working with a QB coach right? And what am I watching in the one video in the gym with the throw? Did he make it through a designated spot…I’m clearly missing something with the size of the video on my IPhone?

Most importantly he is lock if he does get an offer right?
Tampa Tech is one of the top teams in the area now lol. See the first post for stats from last season, but before he got injured he was leading in most major offensive categories. He has had contact with Miami but it’s been inconsistent since ponce left . He does do some 7on 7 he won’t really again till the summer , he’ll also hit all the major camps. That was one of his drill his QB coach has him doing, he is supposed to throw to certain spots and use certain footwork technique and whatnot.

Advertisement
Is he not planning on attending more camps at Miami? You didn’t mention if he was on a 7 on 7 team either..:.

I mean does he even have interest in UM? Doesn’t seem you’re pushing him too hard in our direction lol.

If my nephews or my son when he gets older has legit offers and is camping, I’d have them in UM gear at all times and I’d be blowing up the recruiting department phone/email lol. I’m clearly fanatical though, so your approach may be more beneficial overall.

Is he not planning on attending more camps at Miami? You didn’t mention if he was on a 7 on 7 team either..:.

I mean does he even have interest in UM? Doesn’t seem you’re pushing him too hard in our direction lol.

If my nephews or my son when he gets older has legit offers and is camping, I’d have them in UM gear at all times and I’d be blowing up the recruiting department phone/email lol. I’m clearly fanatical though, so your approach may be more beneficial overall.
He does have very legitimate interests in Miami , he is willing to go with whatever school offers him the best chance to grow as a player .

Lmao I’m trying all the time to pitch Miami to him.

Advertisement
He does have very legitimate interests in Miami , he is willing to go with whatever school offers him the best chance to grow as a player .
Didnt he pass on coming down to Miami a couple times last year? Kinda hard to get that offer when you dont show any reciprocal interest and make regular appearances visiting the gator instead. Just sayin

Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

Advertisement
Back