Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

View as article
Advertisement
Why certainly, my dear Watson.

According to the @Confidence1000 Lexicon of Verbiage, Chapter 1 page 3:

“Pause” is to be used when something sounds, construed, or may be deemed as inappropriate (e.g: Them balls were flying around his head in practice)

“Big Pause” is to be used when something is so grotesquely overt, it leads to a plausible conclusion (e.g: My goodness, the thickness and vascularity showing after his work out is quite impressive)
I'm not down with all the sexual innuendo stuff but this got me rolling.

Advertisement
1st practice of the new Football year & u got dudes starting this foolishness already
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey @Brooklyndee tell dem freaks to hit the dam button
Where all my freaks at?
1709611168526.gif
Pause!

Personally I don't think jaccurri will ever get to where we want him to be(in the time frame we'd need him to be)where he won't be a liability throwing the ball. Sucks he resists packages we can utilize his athleticism cause that's where he's elite. But I don't want some gimmick starting at qb.

Agreed.

And it’s sad because the guy is playing out of position.

With those elite physical skills and his overall makeup, if he moves to X receiver, he has an NFL career. Said it before, and i am holdng to it until i see something that tells me i am wrong. I could be, but i don’t think so.

Advertisement
Agreed.

And it’s sad because the guy is playing out of position.

With those elite physical skills and his overall makeup, if he moves to X receiver, he has an NFL career. Said it before, and i am holdng to it until i see something that tells me i am wrong. I could be, but i don’t think so.
If he could actually take some coaching and learn better technique he could be a game changer at qb. But nothing shown from him yet tells me he will be anytime soon. I could see him as an elite reciever as well.

Advertisement
I read three reports, and 2 said Okunlola started, those two also said Carpenter at center. The third report had Cristobal and McGlaughlin starting.

McGlaughlin?

You mean Michael McLaughlin? That would be something since he left the team after last spring

If I remember correctly he'd lose out on his buyout if he takes a position. I don't remember the details but I think it was something like that.

He is still getting paid by LSU, part of the deal is he attends a number fundraising/alum functions every year. If he were to take another job then the new job salary would offset what LSU owes him. Believe this is the last year.

Regardless dude is never gonna coach again. Gonna enjoy his money and his younger GF.

Advertisement
He is still getting paid by LSU, part of the deal is he attends a number fundraising/alum functions every year. If he were to take another job then the new job salary would offset what LSU owes him. Believe this is the last year.

Regardless dude is never gonna coach again. Gonna enjoy his money and his younger GF.
Long as I've known Coach O, one thing I'd say overwhelmingly so is don't bet against him. The man loves coaching. He loves teaching dudes the game of football & hes very good at it. He loves football. He might not be a head coach because of some of the back stories with him. But I would guarantee as soon as that situation is over. He will be on a staff within a year or 2. Wouldn't be surprised if it was here & we'd love to have him back home. Him or Sarge would be an amazing fit for the spot Zo just left.

Long as I've known Coach O, one thing I'd say overwhelmingly so is don't bet against him. The man loves coaching. He loves teaching dudes the game of football & hes very good at it. He loves football. He might not be a head coach because of some of the back stories with him. But I would guarantee as soon as that situation is over. He will be on a staff within a year or 2. Wouldn't be surprised if it was here & we'd love to have him back home. Him or Sarge would be an amazing fit for the spot Zo just left.
It would be incredible to have those guys involved in our ascent back to the top of the college football world.

It would be incredible to have those guys involved in our ascent back to the top of the college football world.
Sarge we've been trying to find a spot for & coach o how much he's around speaks for itself. Honestly as great as Zo was here in his role, Sarge and in particular Coach O would be far better. The difference in their approach is the main reason. Zo was a talent evaluator & a liason between us and the league. But for him as much as he loves um this was still a job for him. Football is a job for him. Those two live and breathe football. It's life and they just so happen to make money with it.

Sarge we've been trying to find a spot for & coach o how much he's around speaks for itself. Honestly as great as Zo was here in his role, Sarge and in particular Coach O would be far better. The difference in their approach is the main reason. Zo was a talent evaluator & a liason between us and the league. But for him as much as he loves um this was still a job for him. Football is a job for him. Those two live and breathe football. It's life and they just so happen to make money with it.
Love it, I hope we can make it happen soon! Those guys are legends and icons who would do wonders for building credibility and growing the bond with the team, the players and the recruits.

Advertisement
Back