Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

Interesting this name pops up. I've read in many places that Ed Hudak was on the "JV" squad at the U and never played a single down in any game ever. Also, he became academically ineligible and was removed from the JV team. And... he's now Chief of a police department and "security advisor" for the football team. He does walk around like he's actually done something football wise, when in fact, he really never did anything except get beat down by the real football starters. Not hating on the guy, but it seems that there are lots of people bringing out the skeletons in his closet because of the whole Gaddis thing. Also read that he showed up in uniform to an all-female cop pool party in uniform where there were ****** and butt plugs all over the pool. All the while his wife was the County Manager. He either likes *****'s and butt plugs or was trying to get some booty cheeks. Anywho, love the direction CMC is taking this program. GO CANES!!!!
you must work for the Miami Herald, who did an ineffective, swing-and-miss hit piece on him a few days ago.

Ed Hudak is an institution, rightfully so. next time i talk to him, i'll tell him you said that he likes dildoes and butt plugs. send me your personal info via DM so you and he can have a one on one chat.

Advertisement
Lake just posted an article on the 2 deep at the start of spring ball. I had said Powell is not a Safety but a nickle and seems like the staff does as well.

CB1: DPJ, Robert Stafford
SS: Jaden Harris, Zaquan Patterson
FS: Savion Riley, Markeith Williams
Nickle: Mishael Powell
CB2: Jadais Richard, Demetrius Freeney.

Need to bring in a true Starting Safety and another CB (flo said that someone from Marshall may be backchannelled for CB already). I would also move Markeith to a Nickle until he is able to gain weight.

Also Thomas Gore is in the 2 deep... So add a DT to the spring transfer wish list...

Why did we need to add a starting Safety?
Do you guys not remember Jaden Harris starting 2 games last year when KK was hurt? I do and he did a darn good job. I also remember some on this board giving him major props also!!

Advertisement
sorry you couldn´t understand the underlying idea that he WAS and REMAINS subpar and therefore he is entitled to a BELOW MARKET salary
Sorry that you entered into a conversation where no one was discussing Daniel Jones being good and felt the need to state the ******* obvious. Stop @ me and go finish coloring.

Can you clarify? I know you didn't like Addae. But are you saying all our starting and backup DBs are JAGs? I thought most people felt like Porter would be an all conference level kid this coming season. I'm assuming you like him?
No that's not what I'm saying, I would've just said that if that's what I was saying. But that group is not up to Conference/Playoff contending standard.

DPJr is a solid #2 corner, he played well last year but benefitted from the fact he didn't get targeted as much because he played opposite of Jaden Davis & OC's identified JD as the mark. He'll be challenged a lot more this season & tasked with playing against the #1 WR's on a weekly basis, a much tougher assignment than what he had to do last year.

I think Powell is a good Nickel, but JaDais, Jaden Harris & Riley are huge question marks & have to play well beyond their means to be satisfactory this season.

The Secondary needed an infusion of Speed, talent & depth; this offseason it was an injected with more questions.

Hopefully, Guidreaux & Chevis are back-channeling for at least 2 more adds come post Spring Portal.

Interesting this name pops up. I've read in many places that Ed Hudak was on the "JV" squad at the U and never played a single down in any game ever. Also, he became academically ineligible and was removed from the JV team. And... he's now Chief of a police department and "security advisor" for the football team. He does walk around like he's actually done something football wise, when in fact, he really never did anything except get beat down by the real football starters. Not hating on the guy, but it seems that there are lots of people bringing out the skeletons in his closet because of the whole Gaddis thing. Also read that he showed up in uniform to an all-female cop pool party in uniform where there were ****** and butt plugs all over the pool. All the while his wife was the County Manager. He either likes *****'s and butt plugs or was trying to get some booty cheeks. Anywho, love the direction CMC is taking this program. GO CANES!!!!

He was actually a highly-recruited lineman from Pennsylvannia, part of the 1979 class with Don Bailey, Jay Brophy, Ronnie Lippett,
Rocky Belk, etc and, as you noted, didn't amount to much on the field.
I did have a buddy on the UM team at the time and I recall him mentioning being a bit on the crazy side at a couple of parties, but
nothing unusual for a typical jock at a college party.
Keep in mind that even our ole ball coach Mark Richt had his moments back in the day. :)

Personal attacks
you must work for the Miami Herald, who did an ineffective, swing-and-miss hit piece on him a few days ago.

Ed Hudak is an institution, rightfully so. next time i talk to him, i'll tell him you said that he likes dildoes and butt plugs. send me your personal info via DM so you and he can have a one on one chat.
My man, you rage typed all of that! Hilarious!! :ROFLMAO:

Bro, you are deep-throating and ***-bubbling a guy who, literally, never played a single down at The University of Miami but claims that he did. Also, Hudak NEVER lettered at The U. How is that being an "institution?" I guess he is an "institution" for JV/non-lettered athletes. They need hero's too, I guess. You sound like one of those types glazing a perennial JUNIOR VARSITY college football player who was removed for being academically ineligible.

Honestly, I'd rather be discussing the upward trajectory of the current football program than wasting time providing FACTS about some guy who thinks he actually "played" football for The U. Pivoting to the football team, I love what CMC has done with recruiting and staff hires. I think we have a legit shot at the ACC title this year. Consider me increasing my Canes Connection contributions!!!

P.S. Pictures were posted of Hudak stepping on ****** at the pool party in local news articles. Feel free to ask him about that in front of his wife (she knows exactly what happened that day). Get back to me when you confirm each of these FACTS. Looking forward to (but I don't think you will) hearing back from you real soon once you "talk to him" to see if any of this was a "swing and miss." 1+2=Teef GO CANES!!!!

Chill Relax GIF

Advertisement
Why did we need to add a starting Safety?
Do you guys not remember Jaden Harris starting 2 games last year when KK was hurt? I do and he did a darn good job. I also remember some on this board giving him major props also!!
I think we all appreciate that he has some skills but depth at Safety is thin.

The whole defense including the safeties looked subpar in the bowl. He is only 1 player and we need two quality safeties. We also need players to push everyone in that group.

We don’t have 1 Safety with extensive experience at the spot they would be playing in fall.

While I'll agree some of his takes are normally bad and out there. He's not that far off base here with Bryant being an unknown at DE. There's a lot of competition at that position.

Bain
Mesidor
Kelly
Wayne
Lightfoot
McConathy
Pickett Jr
Rudolph
Alston

I would say the two deep is most likely Bain, Mesidor, Alston, and Kelly. However, obviously Mesidor and Kelly have injury concerns so Bryant could sneak in there. We shall see.
Not far fetched. He has film on the line from hs and looked good. Hopefully he could turn into a Trent harris type. Never saw him as a olb

So you know more about Football than Jason Taylor, got it
No. And I don't try to be some poster-know-it-all. But the kid is I'd guess in the range of 215-225 and as mentioned by @Cookie917, having a guy like that at end is contrary to what we know of Cristobal.

Advertisement
Lake just posted an article on the 2 deep at the start of spring ball. I had said Powell is not a Safety but a nickle and seems like the staff does as well.

CB1: DPJ, Robert Stafford
SS: Jaden Harris, Zaquan Patterson
FS: Savion Riley, Markeith Williams
Nickle: Mishael Powell
CB2: Jadais Richard, Demetrius Freeney.

Need to bring in a true Starting Safety and another CB (flo said that someone from Marshall may be backchannelled for CB already). I would also move Markeith to a Nickle until he is able to gain weight.

Also Thomas Gore is in the 2 deep... So add a DT to the spring transfer wish list...

Fold the season already guys, it’s over.

Gore is in the two deep on 03/04. So is Cristobal, Freeney, and Redding.

While we’re at it, fire Mario and Rad…oh, and shut down the entire athletic department.

Advertisement
Bryant is not a DE. I was in the sauna with him sometime last year. Nice kid, BTW. I found him on the leaner side, even for LB. (Granted, he was a true frosh.) Anyways, him at DE must be some special pass-rush package because IMO he's not built for that spot.
200.gif

One could argue there’s a sliding scale based on age… if she’s 40+ and badder than anybody in her age range then is she a 10 based on that?

Ex: Salma Hayek is 57… could she be a 10 for 57 years old? Not saying you don’t have a point but…

Negative Ghost Rider.

You can’t hide the veiny old hands or the roast beef sandwich.

One could argue there’s a sliding scale based on age… if she’s 40+ and badder than anybody in her age range then is she a 10 based on that?

Ex: Salma Hayek is 57… could she be a 10 for 57 years old? Not saying you don’t have a point but…
See your point. But the scale encompasses ALL women. Not old ones.

Advertisement
Back